Even More Bugs

This is the first time I’ve ever ran into so much grueling, annoying and frustrating bugs on a newly-made character. What’s worse is that I’m with my brother when doing so, it was his first time playing the game and I can guarantee it left him a bad impression.

1. The Bug report I made few days ago. His build is mainly smite and lunge and every now and then he can’t even use these skills because it’s totally unusable unless he change area and come back again just for the bug to occur once again once we move to the next.

2. Alric’s Quest once reaching Yulia’s Haven just refuses to complete even after relogging. It was just a miracle it decided to complete after several attempts.

3. https://puu.sh/JPbPN/c971706531.mp4 Everytime I enter Maj’Elka Upper District, this happens even after we’re already done with the main quests.

4. https://puu.sh/JPbQb/f016f2015c.jpg My brother’s screen most of the time. It’s just a visual bug, usually reloading the area fixes it.

5. Everytime he goes to any map, his “Time Bubble” tooltip keeps popping up his screen.

6. https://puu.sh/JPbQC/c805d9c5f4.mp4 Can’t even climb up Liath’s Tower.

7. He can’t even link items but I can. He keeps getting “Cannot link items right now” or something whenever he tries to.

8. And lastly, the MOST FRUSTRATING ONE, we can’t enter monolith of fate. Because the stupid damn bridge just wont come together, yeah we can’t cross it. Now we’ve got nothing else to do because of it. We’re basically soft locked.

I’ve never been this frustrated in this game before. And I might as well include the older bugs I found few weeks/months back:

1. https://puu.sh/JPbRk/02549b0b1d.mp4 When interacting with dungeon doors with modifiers. If you click it and close several times, sometimes clicking on the door puts/warps you to the next area instead without getting the modifier. As you can see here, I’m already at the boss basically but I only got 1 door modifier with me on the right side of my screen (text).

2. https://puu.sh/JPbSJ/f6e16b0b9d.mp4 Ritual Lake has so much dead spots. It even spawns Spire in the dead spots. If you haven’t thought of it yet, it could be deadly if you accidentally lunged to the spire on that spot and had no way out of danger from other enemy AoE attacks.

3. https://puu.sh/JPbUl/4e2e4b394b.mp4 More reason to hate Ritual Lake. So much “flat” surface that blocks projectiles.

4. https://puu.sh/JPbX6/4e2c2be622.mp4 Fucking Lagon. If somebody else walks in without waiting for others, here’s what you get. Seriously fuck this boss.

5. https://puu.sh/JPbYN/3a76f4ffdc.mp4 Lunge is still broken. If the target dies from something else just as you use Lunge, it gets stuck.

6. Channeled skills often get stuck if you use them right before any skills with animation.

7. Moving lava buckets in Soulfire Bastion still has missing texture. It turns bright pink.

Sorry It just felt really embarrassing after convincing someone to buy the game I really like and then these stuff happens. I know the game is in beta and bugs are to be expected obviously, but these haven’t happened before when I first played with my other friend. As if the game is a lot buggier than ever before.

Peace~

I’ll add more:

1. Doing quest echoes together used to complete simultaneously for both of us, but later on only one gets to finish it depending on who started the quest echo. I don’t remember this being like this when I played with my other friend. I’m pretty sure it used to complete both of our quest echo as long as we have both enough stability. And of course, even after finishing it, the stupid damn retarded stone bridge just refuses to activate again. So much game restarts and load times just before it finally worked. This was also the case when I said on my previous post we were soft locked in monolith of fate. Extra annoying due to how stupidly slow loading time is with party in Last Epoch… my god…

This is an update regarding this issue. It’s MUCH WORSE than I have anticipated. Not only Quest Echoes still DOESN’T complete for either one of us (depending on whoever started the quest/node) despite us being in the same area and have more than enough stability for each quest echoes, but it also DOESNT count for them as “completed” yet it consume the other player’s stability after doing the last quest echo (boss) WITHOUT them letting to pick a blessing, yeah nothing…

Edit: We’ve got no choice but to do the quest echoes separately now. Which defeats the whole purpose of “playing together” in multiplayer…

I’m starting to lose patience…

1. https://puu.sh/JPj8x/98f11f7a93.mp4 Great, now I don’t have a UI.
  2. https://puu.sh/JPj8P/83526827c5.mp4 I teleported to him, nothing. bugged.
  3. https://puu.sh/JPjav/16fbec44e1.mp4 I teleported to him while he’s in a monolith hoping it would get fixed and found even more bugs.

Sorry I know I already sound like a dick here ever since these train of bullshit, but JESUS CHRIST.

Player log

You can toggle the UI by pressing the Delete key on your keyboard.

I don’t know if people accidentally press it or if there’s some bug with it but I’ve seen this reported before.

Hi, I didn’t know about this one. But it was after the #3 when I re-opened the game but I was also making/editing the previous post at the time while it was still in loading screen. I mean, LE behaves a bit weird when in loading screen and then you alt tabbed. Like clicks or keyboard presses while on other screen (eg. desktop, browser, other windows, etc) gets registered in game for some reason, even the in-game sounds plays in the background even not focused. Again, this happens when tabbing out while it’s in loading screen. At least this is 100% the case for me when I alt tab. So it might be it. Thanks for letting me know.

Loot filter

Missing affix name:

It has 3 check boxes. Shows only the “of Fortification”. Missing the new hybrid affix description for Armor and Critical Avoidance as shown on first screenshot.

Shattering it just says “+n Shards sent to the forge”

Also, any news on previous bug posts in this thread? Especially multiplayer and monolith issue…

Missing textures? Bugged textures? Where some stuff are just white and looks too fuzzy:

This one is slightly different, definitely missing something on that wraith caller device. Pink.

I did “The Black Sun” timeline and I don’t know if it’s intentional as part of their “Visual upgrade” But it just looks too weird to me. Why it looks like a beach on top of the tower. And there are leaves there too which makes no sense since there are no trees nearby.

Edit:

Spire and Rune Prison on top of each other.

More bugs…

↑Can’t proceed to the Eternity Cache area

↑Can’t proceed on some corridors due to invisible bars. This has existed for quite a while now, I’ll just put it here anyways.

↑Not a bug but it just looks weird to me, there’s like some long fluffy cloud on entrance/exit. And it can be really annoying since it can mess up your pathing because it’s too big. Almost died to it too because there was an enemy on the previous areas next to the modifier door and I couldn’t hit them.

↑Am I misunderstanding how the “Ironclad Beetle” node works? I thought my armor would update real time as my dodge rating goes up but wasn’t the case in this one. Also I’d like to add that after putting 1 more point of “Locust Agility”, the increase in armor didn’t update in real time too. I had to exit Swarmblade form in order to get that extra armor from the skill node.

↑Logging in, changing maps, or going to next areas causes HP to get reduced. Probably to the value before all +%HP are applied. It restored my rage to full in this video though weirdly enough.

↑Just visuals. There’s some weird extending parallel lines when using frostclaw using the lightning conversion node.

↑Another not-bug, but looks weird. “The Sanctum Cloisters” text.

↑Died several times to this now, I’m already out of the DoT area and still took damage and died to it. Not to mention there really is still some delay when using some skills despite playing in 30-50ms latency. Feels like playing at 200ms sometimes… But the damaging area might be bigger than it seems. Might be worth investigating.

↑Some leaping enemies leave their model behind if they died too fast midair especially if they have those like “spawn X on death” modifier in them. Spawns like a shadow clone in this case. Though it’s harmless and cant be targeted anymore.

Oh and also, Exiled Mage’s AoE indicator is sometimes facing the wrong direction than where it’s actually aiming.

Edit:

Regarding the puddle I talked about above. I’m already THIS FAR away from it, still died to it. Playing at 36ms. This is why I don’t even bother fighting her the proper way everytime she does that map-wide 1HKO AoE because of the puddle she casts after you use the time warp skill.

↑Missing item text when on the ground. Happened when I added “EMPHASIZE” in my loot-filter rule. This bug has been quite around for a while now so I just stopped using it until I wanted to test something earlier.

↑Emperor of Corpses can be pushed around again. I’m in Swarmblade form. Also pre-0.9.2 patch, I can guarantee that players can’t push it around BUT, his own zombies can push it. Now both player and zombies can.

I’ve encountered most of this bugs too. And reported them a long ago. I’ve brought 3 friends into the game, but no one has finished the campaign because of numerous irritating bugs.

That’s many of the snapshotting cases. Some skills maintain their properties until recast. Most minions and forms nodes are affected.

I can push many bosses with thorn totems, not just the dragon corpse.

Game is planned to release this year BTW.

Hi, I’m just curious. Did you and your friends encountered that monolith quest echo bug too that I mentioned earlier in this whole thread where it fails to complete other member’s except for the one who started the echo? This is so game breaking for me and my brother and we have pretty much stopped playing together lately because of it… I doubt it’ll get fixed anytime soon.

As for the Swarmblade armor, so, the Ironclad Beetle node is really bugged? Not like I need it but I was just testing that time that’s why I decided to put a point in it.

And I’ve never played totem build yet so I didn’t know you can still push bosses around with it despite we had a patch before stating they’ve fixed bosses to not get pushed by players. I guess an oversight?

Tbh, I was really surprised when they said it’s coming this year. Despite the game’s current state. I’ve also heard that Runes of Power will be the last major patch before 1.0. I was expecting we’re getting like another major 1-2 more patches before full release. So I am really skeptical and excited at the same time. I really hope they can pull it off. I just really love this game (and hate it sometimes lol).

The new Lower Sewers map have some dead spots that messes up with movement or traversal skills. Also as usual, there are LOTS of elevated areas especially the stairs that just blocks projectiles like fireball. I can’t help but get saddened that this is still happening even on newer maps when literally lots of people have reported and complained about this problem few years back if I’m not mistaken. The visual upgrade is amazing but I’m also afraid this issue might just be left to rot in the forums again.

They haven’t reached the monos. But when I’ve played with a random guy from chat, this did bubg not occur. It was right after the multiplayer patch.

↑Floating enemy that can’t be hit with melee attacks. Can’t melee, can’t generate Howling Cascade stacks. Died and lost the exclusive echo reward I worked my ass off just to reach the node. Thanks game.

↑Minions can’t get through the gate of The Desert Waystation.

↑Missing enemy model of this one.

↑This map just won’t stop flickering from time to time.

↑I always wonder when is this problem going to get fixed. Where the terrain keeps blocking projectiles. Older maps, sure since we have “they will polish the game before release” mentality due to countless reports about the issue even years back. But for newer maps that came in 0.9.2, although some are probably just reskins (which is not a bad thing btw), I really thought this has been given thought and notice to not make the same mistake on every slope or stairs like this on the map-making process but even with new ones, we still get this problem.

↑The bridge leading to Temple of Heorot can already be crossed despite the visuals for the bridge hasn’t raised yet.

↑Visual bug regarding ward. Ally’s ward when having “hp/ward bar on head” makes it visually inaccurate.

↑Proof that nothing can fix this absolute piece of garbage boss. Please delete this boss in the game permanently.

↑Same issue as that Liath’s tower I reported a while back.

↑Also same issue with Warpath pathing bug I reported months ago where your movement skills just fails to follow correctly. Pretty much occuring on every wooden platform, not just on this map but other I noticed was on Alpine halls.

↑All bridges connecting timelines are already unlocked after we both went in the Monolith of Fate after beating the story. Although I’ve already done Fall of the Outcasts and unlocked The Black Sun timelines yesterday before we continued doing story quests earlier.

↑The cherry on top of this post. The most infuriating part in this mega thread. This thing happened AGAIN on our OTHER character. As if having to experience it once on our very first character together wasn’t bad enough experience and impression in the game because the first one was so buggy and we’ve decided to just “screw it, let’s make new character”. Still can’t complete quest echoes together despite I let him be the party leader, have me enter the monolith like 1-minute late after he went in just so the “whoever loads first get the map info”, etc. Other people doesn’t seem to be experiencing this problem when I asked around the global chat. This quest echo bug occurred even before 0.9.2 dropped.

Edit:

↑Teleporting to party members sometimes kills the player. This removes your “deathless” status. Idk how it is for hardcore characters.

Player.log (3.3 MB)

I’m confused, what’s the problem here?

Ah I guess it’s too small to notice. My brother got stuck behind the tentacle after using some of his skills. Idk how it happened. But most likely “Stride to Safety” node from Runic Invocation. Well I guess he was safe there lol.

1 Like