Eternal Legends Update - Patch 0.8.4 Preview

Огромное спасибо за ваш труд!
Thank you so much for your work!

Save the OLD Spires…please. make the Changes optional !!

I’m excited and hyped about literally every part of this update haha combining Unique’s with cool stats, with the power of a well crafted/rolled Exalted item, just sounds super powerful and versatile. I feel like you could have just made Uniques stronger, but this does leave more options open and some more space for truly unique builds to be made, so I’m all here for it! The new uniques have all looked amazing too, so ready for all the brain storming to be done :blush:

This is nice but what about reroll ?
there was suppose to have something to make reroll progress faster ??

Is the Eternity Cache guaranteed to pull (or at least weighted towards pulling) the Exalted Affix off an Exalted item or will it just pull random affixes?

No they aren’t

Summon Hive is kinda hard to see. Maybe a brighter wing color on the swarm?

Search result: how to adjust your monitor correctly

They’re the same shade of purple the wings on Swarmblade from the top, but too small. Over the green and shade in the last gif you can barely see them for their size: ergo, brightening their wings would make them more apparent. For example: in the same clip you can see the flying enemies just fine, in either shadow or light.

PS: you don’t know what my screen settings are, don’t assume they’re something ill-functioning just because you want to sound smart and toss around a LMGTFY link.

1 Like

I wear glasses and am “blessed” with a rather old TN 1080p panel, but the “feisty locusts” are easy to recognize.

Humorless penetrance without the ability to criticize is not an argument, and you don’t let anyone help you either.
→ Have fun yet.

Looks HYPE!

Oh I didn’t realize there was a post about this 4d ago, not sure how I missed that one thanks

1 Like

What he said:) Cheers.

1 Like

Why would you wipe your stash? From what they said, Leg Potential will be fairly rare, and you’d still want your uniques to enable certain builds, even without the Potential…

Some players wipe at each patch, to have a real fresh start :wink:

Fair enough. Just sounded like he would have saved it if they sprouted Leg Potential…

I think the new main theme is so bad that if I heard it without having already bought and played Last Epoch, I would have a poor impression of it, and I will probably mute the in-game music on account of it.

Looking insanely gooooooood. Keep up the good work.

Is Legendary Potential a static modifier? Or are there ways the player can increase it? Thanks.