Eternal Legends - Beta 0.8.4 Patch Notes

The interesting bit is that you don’t have to use a spear with it!

OMG you got this completely backwards! (All shards should go directly to the Forge).
:frowning:

6 Likes

it also doesn’t get the 140% poison chance from the base ability of Serpent Strike, having said that Serpent Strike still has great synergies with Swarmblade just maybe not poison ones necessarily

bring it on Treeman

1 Like

crtl+f tempest
0 hits
Still looking forward to tomorrow, but still :frowning:

A question about bugs to SpellBlade’s Blade Weaver and Volka’s Razor passives.

Are they still not fixed due to difficulties in the work or haven’t you started solving these errors yet?

In the dev stream a while back they said that they have bigger changes planned for Tempest Strike that will come along when they make greater shaman changes.

2 Likes

life is way too short for reading the whole patch note!. thanks a lot, guys. can’t wait to play.

Yeah, and the base Serpent Strike effects (poison chance and duration) don’t apply. :frowning:

• Fixed “less chance to apply ailments on hit” effects not working for skills such as Warpath and Flurry.

Does this mean that bleed and poison chance was not getting reduced when using flurry?

1 Like

Yes it does

I thought the exact same thing… while at the same time… optimistically hopeful they will realize we could have a button like that for all of our loot… instead of tabs that are almost 200k each at this point.

I cannot imagine what others are paying that have been playing a long time. I think I am approaching 30 tabs, and literally do not have enough to begin to hold everything I want to hold on to.

Anyways, I just wanted to chuckle with you because I kinda said the same thing, outloud, to my dog :smiley:

which means that a nerf for those skills right? At least for their DoT versions?

I can’t find the Crowstorm node on the Eterra’s Blessing tree

Dear lord I thought that the last patch was pretty big, this thing is fuckin massive. Damn

Indeed, this is just an on going ritual I do. Every patch, keep an eye out for Tempest Strike info.

To the Dev Team,

Ive only been playing off and on for the last month or so. I am very impressed. I have been gaming for 38 years now and you all seem to have figured it out. The communication with your customers, the way in which you share your plans, the willingness to make changes to your plans based off feedback is something to strive for!

Watching the video, when I saw the druid’s spriggan form teleport using the new unique as a band-aid reaction to the feedback yall received only a few days ago is absolutely brilliant. That is what customer service looks like and it is what is missing from so many sectors in the world today.

Anyways I just wanted to offer my praise. I am telling anyone interested in gaming about Last Epoch and I think your company is going to be around for looong awhile.

Suggestion: new gear type: crafting tools. uniques that can be dropped that have well interesting qualities. The entire time I was reading the part of the post about crafting I could not help but think an equipment chasing layer for crafting would fit right in with the type of slow progression that arpg fans would probably enjoy.

I am in no way talking about a crafting system outside of what you have done already, merely some gear we might put on that has a few new affixes.

Wheel of Fortune:

1%: Crafting while equipped can result in an explosion of shards/glyphs/runes at the expense of the gear being worked on but of a much greater value.

4%: Implicit values on occasion will be 5% higher than the base typically holds.

95%: Normal Crafting experience, plus 10000 gold!

Just making stuff up on the fly. Anyways you get the idea. I guess it is kinda like taking the Glyphs, Runes, and Shards from the current system and placing them onto a piece of findable gear that is permanent rather than expendable. Or something. I cant wait. 22 hours. I may have to make myself pass out so I am good and rested!

Yall should be very proud! Oh. The character lobby is gorgeous. I got super goose bumps.

2 Likes

Yes. 5 chars

Interesting patch notes! I do have one question though: how will we craft a Fractured Crown from now on? I don’t see it mentioned in the patch notes and the only way to get one uses the destructive fracture outcome, which is going away.

I’m skeptical of the Devouring Orb changes. By far the most fun I’ve had in LE is my Devouring Orb character. I don’t mind trading duration for damage, but the reduced fire rate from not being able to put 9 points into Dark Torrent seems like it may make clearing feel a lot worse.

3 Likes