Eternal Legends - Beta 0.8.4 Patch Notes

They literally just posted an update on multiplayer last month to set people’s expectations. No point in posting this.

2 Likes

The fix to Warpath ailment chance - Does this affect the hit count for Holy Aura Flame Burst?

Nope, you skip stuff, you don’t get the shinies.

Yup. 5 chars

This is great, now do the same for area music. As area music is quite generic across the board.

1 Like

I don’t understand what this means.

Its pretty pointless then cos you’ll have to go thru acts again anyways to get the 15 points right ?

1 Like

Yes, if you’re using Warpath to apply Holy Aura’s Flame Burst then that will be affected by the 40% less chance to apply ailments. So instead of 1 “stack” per hit, it’ll be an average of 0.6 “stacks” per hit.

Yup, though they have mentioned (on stream possibly) that they want to add more passive point/idol slot quest rewards so you don’t have to do all of them to still get everything unlocked & your 15 passives.

What is the real order? Roots are far on the right now, correct?

The love for Druid wont be because of Spriggan that is for sure. All hail the BugKing

1 Like

Probably a mistake I think they showed in teaser and in the rework post Entangling roots is gonna be druid exclusive like 35-40 points I think and Swarmblade also like 25-30 points.

1 Like

I’m happy for this! And happy to see that the replacement will be a spell. Upheaval looks super cool, but we may lack something for pure casters.

Yes and that was my question: what are the real values? :wink:

Thank you for the hard work :slightly_smiling_face:

Might make more sense when we have act 10, 11, 12 to finish out the passive/idols later on.

that is what you think :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’m just hoping the Swarmblade isn’t so high in the Druid tree that I can’t get it as a Beastmaster. I really want to run a poison Swarmblade focused on Serpent Strike and Summon Scorpion.

They’ve said it’s Druid exclusive. So no Beastmaster Swarmblade.

Boo. That makes the Serpent Strike usage much less interesting.

Guess I’m going to pass on the Swarmblade then.