End-game is not playable in multiplayer

Hi,

there are several bugs we are repeatedly encountering while playing in party. Non of these are present when playing solo.

• Minions (primalist) are constantly having green circle above them even though they are not dead.

• Damage numbers of minions of other players are visible and cannot be turned off.

• Destroyables are not getting destroyed. A loot drops, but the object remains intact as nothing happened.

• No dying animation for monsters. Half of the monsters we kill have HP bar above them with 0 health (it is all black), but physics/rackdols are still counting them as them beying alive. They can effectively form a wall and you need to wait until they dissapear (1 minute?).

• Occasionaly when player dies, they remain with 0% health. On the screen of “dead” players, the character is still alive (you can move, attack…) with 0 HP, but the player cannot revive. All you can do is just log out and back in.

• Other party members are invisible to other party members (in some cases you see only their companions). You can see them just on the minimap.

• On the left side you can see icons of all party members. The icons are very often hidden, even though you can see the player character running around. If you want to kick/portal to them, you need to press “H” and do it through ingame menu.

• LIghless Arbor → only one player is iluminated. It is chosen randomly and it this ilumination is switching even during transitions to next areas. It is not critical bug, but you need to stick toghether otherwise you do not see anthing.

• Monolith quests/missions (those three missions you need to do in order to stabilize timeline) are not being completed for random party members. Sometimes player which started the mission, sometimes others. This means we had to do one mission even 3 times so everyone have it done (or ended up on disbanding the party and doing them solo). When you get to the end, the quest is not completed and the player gets no reward (golden chest is not active). ALl this even that second player has enough stability to do the quest.

• Monolith echos are randomly not being completed. It happened to us that even nobody got those end rewards.

These issues were not that frequent during leveling. But in Arenas, Dungeons and monoliths it happening every single gaming session we have.

Which means we cannot effectively play in party since we reached the endgame. And that was the whole reason for us to start this game…

5 Likes

I second this! :point_up:

3 Likes

I’m having all the same issues
I also bug out mid zone and can no longer teleport back out.
I need to quit to character select and jump back in- Almost EVERY time

2 Likes

Yeah. My wife and I love this game, but the monoliths forcing us to do every quest twice is beyond ridiculous. Completely deflates our desire to keep playing.

1 Like

same for us ! It’s breaking our engame right now :confused:

2 Likes

We are having the same atrocious co-op experience.
It’s like this game was never intended to be played as a co-op.

1 Like