Empowered Timelines won't unlock

Same, unlocking Empowered Monoliths seems to be bugged for offline characters

@KissingAiur Please help or acknowlege the team is looking at the problem :slight_smile: wouldbe great a well

Same issues.

Tried this step by step and it didnt work (offline character)

Still no feedback seems like the problem is on our end, not a bug… Feels bad to be stuck like this with no way to progress any further

Same issue, offline character…glad I found this at least

There will fix it soon> Cannot unlock empowered monoliths - #48 by JustinC

Here is how to fix had this issue and worked.
Go to end of time and walk into the monolith and manually use the first teleport to any of the lvl 90 timelines then walk into the crystal and you should be able to see the cutscene and unlock the timelines.
Thanks to @harpersmash for figuring it out

1 Like

This is one of the first things I tried to do and still didn’t work

Same, doesn’t work for me

Not working for me also…

Still broken team please fix ASAP

I’m stuck too. Just finished the 3 zones in normal mode and nothing is happening. Thanks for devs support :wink:

And I can, unfortunately, join in with this.
I’ve done all quests.
Done all the Monoliths.
But Empowered Monoliths haven’t unlocked.

I tried JaDeus fix, but that did nothing for me :frowning: Quite annoying not being able to play endgame.

This just happened to me as well. Can the developers please for the love of god fix this. No point in playing the game if you can even play End game. ffs

The 0.9c hotfix addressed the known issue of empowered timelines not unlocking in offline play. If this is still occurring for some people, we’ll need some information to help us figure out what’s going wrong:

Is the issue occuring in offline or online play?
At the center island, do the 3 indicators light up to show that you’ve completed the 3 requisite timelines?
When you approach the center island, does the camera pan over to the catalyst in the middle? If so, can you then walk over and click on that catalyst and receive the “empowered timelines unlocked” message? If the camera does not return control to you after it pans over the catalyst, that’s also valuable information.
Is the center catalyst accessible, or is the ground not formed around it, preventing access?
Does any of this change if you leave the Monolith of Fate and re-enter it?

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.