Empowered Rifts Not Accessible - Bad Quest State

My character is currently in a bad quest state. Brother and I completed the last 3 timelines to unlock empowered, killed the harbinger boss. I have the blessings for the last 3. I have the Shattered Knight faction unlocked, can teleport to the Shattered Road. Saw the cutscene of the 3 timelines converging (old versions, you had to witness the cutscene to get to right state).

• Knight in Shattered Road is invisible
  • Can’t access empowered timeline

I did notice I still have a quest for “Spirits of Fire”. That was the last timeline we finished to unlock empowered, didn’t die during the boss fight (surprisingly), still consumed my 400 stability for the timeline, as if it finished it. On patch 1.1.0.3 when the boss was defeated.

Will continue to progress that timeline in the meantime, but wanted to let you all know multiplayer appears to have some bug.

I do have a screenshot of the invisible knight in Shattered Road, don’t know where and what is approved for forum. Noticed a image file is not allowed for forum submission.

I am here now. In the Shattered Road. But I do not see any NPC. I see a text bubble and my mouse turns like an NPC should be there. But no NPC and I cannot empower timelines.

Please help! I want to make progress!

I was able to fix my problem, by completing the timeline quest again. Solo. For me Spirits of Fire didn’t complete in multiplayer, so I went through it again.