EarthQuake Werebear is Back! | Build Guide | 0.8.4

I think this already was confirmed :worried: Gonna look at my build this evening :slight_smile:
https://forum.lastepoch.com/t/endurance-vs-low-life-or-high-health-regen-builds/29598

In the video guide during the blessings section Boardman does mention that endurance is not needed.

2 Likes

Hi! If EQ will deal more damage to chilled enemies? Shouldnt we be taking the ice branch in the spriggan form to convert vines damage to cold?

The Tempest Form node on the shaman tree gives 40% chance to chill on hit, so that’s Shatterquake will be applied.

1 Like

ah! right! thanks for the headsup!

Has this build a bit better single target than the normal maul warbear build?

Hey man! the passive screenshots and the passive in the build planner is different. which one should i be following man?

also, whats the drop rates like for last step of the living? i did completed the rifts 10 times and i got 10 amulets. -.-

Yes. By a landslide mainly because of how good EQ scales its hitdamage by itself and additional conditional procs (150% more dmg vs chilled/frozen) in the EQ tree.
The only disadvantage in this build is the long cooldown on EQ but the actual hit damage is way bigger and makes boss fights faster.

Before i considered EQ i was fully Maul (skull crusher + upheaval) up intil i fought Emperor of Corpses.
I tickled him, then switched to EQ with my current selfcrafted weapon and went human form / werebear hybrid till i got the unique maul, which made any boss fights in between way faster and easier.

The planner should be the updated one. For last steps it seems it’s 50% chance. If that information is accurate you’re having a very unlucky streak.

Oh yes, indeed. i finally got it after 25 runs!

Returning to LE after a while and loved the earlier Druid EQ build. So, a semi-noob question…what craft (or drop?) creates the red text and additional attribute/affix on the legendaries in this planner?

You have to go in the Dungeon and defeat the boss.
Then, you’ll be able to access the Eternity Cache. In the cache, you put a Unique with Legendary Potential and an Exalted of the same type (dagger, gloves, etc). The cache will randomly select as many affixes on the exalted as you have legendary potential, and will add these affixes to the unique.
For example, for a unique with 2 legendary potential, the cache will add two affixes taken from the exalted. It’s totally random.

Ah, thanks so much. Had heard there was now a dungeon (s?), not sure how you get there, perhaps I need to complete the new (to me) Chapter 9? Also, how do I determine “legendary potential”? That doesn’t appear on any of my current Legendaries.

It will appear. Only on new uniques, and only some of them.

Ah, thanks…I guess I have to go “re-farm” some of these Uniques
:laughing:

Using upheaval instead of swipe, following how some people were able to drop entangling roots here. Very fun, very fun.

if I take both upheaval on leap(through maul)/maul can anyone else confirms it doesn’t stack? Not sure if the animation just overlaps or I could reallocate a skill point.

Any updates required to play this in the current patch?

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.