Druid's Third Transform - Teaser!

I was hoping for a raptor form that is an agility archetype.

An aliment archetype scorpion or naga form works too.

Finally, Australian form!

Looks like an arachnid with a hard exoskeleton shell similar to the scorpion (or mantis). That being said it’s body seems more humanoid in it’s muscles though it can be hard to tell. The snow(?) turning to hexagons to reinforce the 6 eyes is a nice little touch and might give us a clue as to some of the themes of the abilities - both the snow and the hexagons. Actually get some vibes of the nerubians from Warcraft, almost like a crypt fiend.

Lets try for Arachne form.

4 Likes

I keep thinking its going to be like a bee king or a bee queen or something. something with Bees! More Bees!

Puts on Tin Foil Hat! Be back Later

1 Like

Werewolf, werewolf werewolf commmooooooon werewolf

1 Like

I mean clearly we were already told it’s the bee form right?

2 Likes

Several mantis forms smooshed together.

AFAIK, it not a werewolf, says the video’s file name.

Dragon / Wyrm.

Found this online by sheer luck.

4 Likes

They’ve been able to license the Shadows from Babylon 5?

2 Likes

Crocodile/alligator

First thing that came to my mind aswell.

But for me it can also be something lagon related. Some hybrid octopus stuff maybe.

Either Snake or Scorpion or at least something to do with poison. I bet it’ll synergise with the scorpion companion and share specialization trees with serpent strike.

A serpent feels themematic with majasa and primalist, so that’s the one I was hoping for a long time but the teaser made me think less snake and more scorpion.

1 Like

The Druid cannot access the Scorpion, so unless it is moved, I doubt it

1 Like

4 eyed bear.

1 Like

And the other two eyes are?

Oh, good catch, thanks, didn’t even realise that. Maybe they will move some stuff around to have the scorpion or the new form avaliable to all primalists.

1 Like

They just moved Scorpion Companion, so it’s BM exclusive, when they added Warcry, I doubt they will move it again.

The devs said, they already have plans for most skills, and which should be mastery exclusive, they just didn’t do it, because there are too few abilities available for some classes.

1 Like

Oh, didn’t know that either, I started playing after warcry and BM exclusive scorpion change.

In the werebear post they said “We were then able to apply a re-shuffle of the skill unlocks, allowing Warcry to be unlocked in base Primalist instead of Beastmaster.” that’s why I thought they might change scorpion too. Also changing the exclusivity of entangling roots to be Druid only further made me believe they might shuffle the primalist’s mastery exclusive skills.