Druid's Third Transform - Teaser!

Its some sort of Reptile Mike was refering to last letter E and sayung it will not mean anything, I dont know what is the name of the creature but i have seen arengement of those eyes a lot of time

shrugs What would I know, as far as I’m concerned spiders are an abomination that needs to stay the fudge away from me while they’re doing their diabolical spider-y things.

There aren’t any spider Companions though.

Spiders can have all sorts of different eyes mate

Spider eyes

1 Like

18 is the closest.

Do you have a link to that? I remember the ending in an ‘e’ comment but I must have missed that.

Spiders are one of the single best things for pest-control and almost every single spiders does not want to have any business with you and will leave you alone.

Even when they are in your room. Just leave them be and they will prove useful.

2 Likes

Are the developers not afraid that after such an update to the druid, other classes will not be so interesting?

Was very similar, when the Rogue released, the skill trees and synergies of rogue were so much better than anything we had before and the skills, soudns and animations were so polished.

Devs constantly work on everything and we will get even more overhauls and updates from other things as well.

I can’t tell if the wrap around are ram horns or not, I believe mike mentioned there some mythology inspiration as well. Something is framing the top and looks like two protrusions on each side

Hint:
Maximize brightness and contrast, roughly double gamma.

All I saw was a werellama when I did that :yum::yum:

4 Likes

Кстати, а кто сказал, что эта форма будет из одного существа ?)

1 Like

I got a wereboar or weregator vibe from the teaser, but I am honestly not sure, even messing with brightness settings I couldn’t gain any other info. I’m excited to see it whatever it may be!

All well and good until I groggily slip my foot into a shoe only to find one of those eight legged freaks has decided it now belongs to him :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Tell my daughter that…

i think it’s

Summary

Buff necro

Squids.

1 Like

Tell that to the quarter sized spiders that live under my damn patio furniture.

Question. Do more eyeballs light up and glow dependent on how full the rage resource bar is?

1 Like

As long it look badass I don’t care if its a spider, reptile, scorpion… just give him some muscles and more eyes and let me play with it.