Display settings will not save, game is coming up on wrong monitor now

Hey Everyone,

Was trying out some new settings with my 2 monitors and during that process, I had changed my main monitor in Windows settings. After I made that change Last Epoch started coming up on that monitor instead of the one I have always used. Well, I didn’t like it there so I went into the ingame settings and just tried to switch the monitor choice. When that didn’t work a few times I then tried switching my main monitor back to how it was before in Windows setting and Last Epoch still kept coming up on the wrong monitor. At that point, I just tried changing any display setting (window, fullscreen, etc) and noticed that none of the changes I was making were taking hold even when I applied them and restarted the game.

How can I get this fixed? I stream Last Epoch and I really can’t do that the way that its setup now being on the wrong monitor. Is there some way to reset the display settings? Maybe a file or something I can delete that will force a reset?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.