Display health bars over players does not work in offline mode

Example.

I’ve tried switching between online and offline characters, it only worked in online for me. It stopped working after recent patch.

If any offline player actually have this function working please let me know, so i at least know its a bug on my end.

Hope this gets resolved because i don’t look at bottom left part of the screen to check HP and without this feature it hinders my gameplay experience.

2 Likes

Confirmed.

2 Likes

Yep. Everyone has this problem.
Here’s another post discussing it: No character health bars
It’s also been mentioned a few times on their Discord.
Sadly no response from devs anywhere yet. Would be nice knowing that they’re atleast aware of the bug.

4 Likes

Yeah i just want to hear what they’re aware. Oh well, just hoping its gonna get fixed.

1 Like

Still an issue with the latest patch.

2 Likes

Looks to still be an issue. I checked on two offline characters and I’m not seeing the health bar. Online I see them with the same settings.

1 Like

This is still an issue. No health bars in offline mode. Please fix this

1 Like

The Issues still Exists. Hopefully the devs will fix soon.

1 Like

I also have this problem on offline. Can we even play online? LOL

1 Like

Yes i’m playing online just for this reason. There are no longer server problems, kind of ( sometimes ping spikes but it’s not that noticeable). Only problem is what you basically have to start all over again, if you’ve played offline. ;(

Still an issue. Funny how these very important UI bugs kinda get swept under the rug. A very very easy fix and instead we get obscure bug fixes for 1 in a million skill interactions.

3 Likes

Stopped playing a week after the bug and pretty much done with the game, wish I could get a refund, I brought the game purely for offline mode but seems pretty clear that the devs don’t really care about offline.

1 Like