Disconnected from server. again, and again, and again

I’m also in the same boat. Disconnected from every 10 minutes to an hour. My internet is fine otherwise and I have no other issues in other multiplayer or online games.

I had support respond to me about the same issue they asked me for further info like system info account name etc and after i provided them with it all i have not heard from them for over a week idk why they even responded they don’t give a shit by the looks of it

hopefully they will help yopu soon. for me… well i havent heard the first thing from them. i mentioned the problem over on twitter and was told to come here and submit a ticket. i did as instructed, and nothing. I just gave up, I havent played ( sorry disconnected repeatedly) in over a week now. this past weekend i played the D4 beta. had fun. hope others have a great time, but their support sux here and wont support them any longer.

same, no probs on any other games i play online. even the D4 beta this past weekend i had no problem at all. some times here i was getting booted in 2 mins. log in, open a echo, load into it, everything but me is froze and disconnect.

I too am having this happen, relatively recently in the last day or two, but higher frequency than say a week ago. My internet connection is stable otherwise, high speed, low ping in other games, etc.

EDIT: I’m on US West, 42ms ping. full bars. I’ve probably DC’d around 6-10 times this evening at random running monoliths. Pretty frustrating. I get that it’s beta, but it feels worse after the last update.

I’m having the same issue as of about 2 days ago. I DC after maybe a minute online (or less). Totally unplayable right now. Never had any issues before this (US west)

Hi all

This user found that using a VPN helped

Not ideal long-term, but can be useful in narrowing down the issue.

Give it a go if you can.

Same issue here, constantly disconnecting from the game server, no issues with any other games/devices using my network.

September 30th, the disconnect still happening.

I still 1 OCT 23 get random DC all the time. Mid fight just DC. This is crazy that this is still going on over a year now. You would think an issue that makes players not want to play your game would be #1 on the fix it list. This game is supposed to “launch” in DEC 23 and you still have people getting random DC all over the place. Great game but come on its 2023…fixing random DCing shouldn’t be hard to fix.

1 Like

Playing from Asia SE server, I’ve only gotten up to level 6 thus far, and keep disconnecting around 15-30secs after loading into Keeper’s Garden map. Able to kill 1 enemy, then disconnects.

Are there other means to get this concern raised to the devs?

Yeah, I have a handful of dislikes with the game.

Don’t understand how to fast travel, map is too raw, and I appear to have a wave effect in the middle of my screen with the character.

But the worst part, the disconnecting. I have cleared the same area multiple times and feel every time I disconnect or leave the game. I’m doing the same area over again. lol, I’m leveling up but I only have like 15 hours in the game and have already gotten put off by the disconnects and replays.

I understand the games in beta but I’ll have to wait for the actual release.

I’ll troubleshoot my side and continue my efforts of playing but for a game that has been going since 2019…is this another DayZ?

2024 and still the same , do they even continue develop the game ?

I have also returned with the launch due to trying a couple of builds and am getting the same constant disconnects. I have tried all the tricks that others have suggested but nothing helps. I believe your issue is with the Steam servers in our region, (EU West) as I have had the same issue with POE in the last few months but not as severely as I get from LE. funny that I don’t get issues with the direct account I have for POE just the one that uses Steam servers.

Same problem here, all day several disconnections every 10 minutes. I wonder if that problem will continue in beta 1.0
I have no problems with Diablo IV and PoE so, is LastEpoch servers
Plz fix it

I am currently encountering sporadic disconnects at irregular intervals, ranging from every 5 minutes to an hour. I connect to the EU West server. After closely monitoring my network, I can confirm that the disconnection is not originating from my end.

I am optimistic that this issue will be addressed before the 1.0 launch. It is my sincere desire for Last Epoch’s development team to respond to this forum thread, providing reassurance that they acknowledge and are actively working towards resolving this matter.

even now its still there , they do nothing

yup, nothing has changed, none of the Devs said a word about this except to try a VPN or the troubleshooting page in Discord, (neither works), I opened a ticket in the game and sent my player logs through the client. I received a copy-paste answer a week later telling me if I’m having issues I should open a ticket and send my player logs in the game. I’m pretty dissapointed.

i have this problem also, ive updated my bios, flushed dns, switched to google dns, deleted and reinstalled the game, all this for wanting to eliminate the problem being on my end, i have 850/400 internet connection. this shit annoys the hell outta me, im the only one on my crew to have this issue

Same issue.
Really not sure what’s left for me to try and it’s really starting to piss me off more than a week after launch when I’m just trying to play the game I’ve paid for.
It doesn’t matter what server I select, any Asian server which is where I’m located doesn’t work. EU doesn’t work, US doesn’t work, Australia doesn’t work.
Nothing works.