Developer Let's Play with Q&A - Transcribed [April 9th Stream]

https://imgur.com/E2HzEYZ

In case you missed them, here are the previous Dev Stream Transcriptions:

This is the seventh dev stream, hosted by Mike Weicker, which originally aired on April 9, 2021. I’ve transcribed the video below, but you can watch it for yourself here. I’ve done my best to capture Mike’s responses as accurately as possible (nearly word for word in most cases), but please consult the video for precise phrasing and/or context.

Currently, these streams take place every Friday at 4pm EST on Twitch. You can check the schedule here to see when it starts in your region.

Mike starts off with some news regarding stash tabs:

Huge breakthrough I just had, about an hour ago [Mike laughs]. I managed to reorder my category tabs on the fly, and I managed to reorder my stash tabs on the fly – so that’s coming! It’s not 100% setup, but stash tab reordering is now functional. I know a lot of people have been asking me for it for a long time now, and I’ve wanted it too.
Timestamp: 09:06-09:42

Q: Wondering if we can get some clarity on how the mechanics of Exalted items, and specifically Tier 7 items work. 1) I know Tier 7 doesn’t start dropping until level 90, but are the odds of finding Tier 7 items higher in level 100 zones then level 90 zones?

A: Yes, the higher the zone level the higher the chance you will drop an Exalted T7 item.

Question continued: 2) Does increased item rarity increase the odds of finding Tier 7 items? Can you explain how rolling items works with respect to increased item rarity/exalted/affix tier.

A: So I’m not actually 100% sure of the answer to this one. Reimerh I don’t know if you want to go ask Michael, he’ll probably know. I know that increased rarity does increase the number of tiers that will show up on an item. I think it is also set up to interact with Exalted items, but it would have been done manually. There’s a good chance it was done anyways, but I didn’t write that script so I’m not 100% sure it was done [Mike laughs].

[ReimerhArts later posts this in chat] To the big exalted item question. Answer from our lead designer: “The odds of an affix rolling in a specific tier from 1 to 5 changes with every level, with odds for T5 being highest at level 100. T6 and T7 work by having a chance to upgrade a T5 or T6 affix on drop. The chance of a T5 to T6 upgrade and the chance for a T6 to T7 upgrade are static. However because T5s are most common at level 100, T6s and T7s are also most common at level 100 by extension.”
Timestamp: 10:30-11:35

Q: Lots of people from the community have been wondering how party play progression will work in the Monolith? Will people be able to split to progress faster? Share progress, etc.?

A: Umm…we’re not actually 100% sure how that’s going to happen yet. I would say there’s a good chance it’s going to have to work off the party leader’s status of the Monolith, but we’re not 100% sure on that one yet. Having it feel good is really important, so having it feel like everyone in the party is making progress I think is really important. Uh, which ones are unlocked would likely have to be based on the party leaders, but any that become unlocked after in that playthrough and then you go to your own game would likely still be unlocked. We’ve just started introducing – with the new blessing’s inventory that we’ve shown – we’ve just started saving into the character slots what blessing’s you’ve discovered so that would also impact…we can add in other stuff as well.
Timestamp: 12:30-13:52

Q: But can you join someone’s Monolith you have not done? Etc.

A: I don’t know yet. I’d say likely yes, but we haven’t got there yet [Mike laughs].
Timestamp: 13:56-14:10

Q: Tell Sarno we need more details on 0.8.2!

A: Ah yeah, there’s lot of things that are work-in-progress. I’ve got a couple things to show you guys. I’ve already got you one thing – you’ll be able to reorder stash tabs. Right now it’s just a button that pushes them one to the right, one to the left and I’m working on dragging right now so that it’s easier to do. There’s something that’s coming.
Timestamp: 14:13-14:38

Q: What are the dots to the side of the items?

A: The dots represent prefixes and suffixes. For example, if you have an item that has 1 prefix and 2 suffixes it will have 1 dot on the left and 2 dots on the right.
Timestamp: 16:16-16:30

Q: How big is the team working on the game currently?

A: That’s a tough question to answer. There’s a lot of people that are contract…not contract – it’s getting bigger. Still not as big as we need to be probably [Mike laughs].
Timestamp: 16:35-17:00

Q: Can you leak some new crafting recipes?

A: There aren’t any major new crafting – like recipes.
Timestamp: 17:05-17:10

Q: Will the changes to crafting be in 0.8.2?

A: That’s still up in the air. We’re working to get it in there, but it may not find its way in. The crafting window changes are pretty big. We want to do the crafting window changes along with the crafting changes themselves, simultaneously. We’re still testing the crafting changes. It’s been a lot of hypothetical things so we do a lot of math around crafting. Like how hard is it to get a 4xT5 item from a common (white) base? How hard is it to get a 4xT5 item from X number of affixes when it drops? Then we need to get the difference from the old system and the new system in those difficulties – like how many bases you’ll go through, how many crafting materials you’ll go through, all of these things. So we’re doing a lot of math around it right now to see if it’s going to be – if there’s a relatively similar way to do it like math wise, and then look at the feel of it to see how it actually plays out in practice. So there’s still a fair bit to do before we get it moved over. We don’t know if there’s going to be enough time for it to sneak into 0.8.2, but we’re working on it.

Patch 0.8.2 has some other really big things in it too that the same people working on the crafting are working on, so those other things need to be done first [Mike laughs].
Timestamp: 17:13-18:42

Q: Will Warlock be available before 1.0?

A: I don’t know. I do not know when Warlock is going to be available. We are working to get those things in as quickly as possible.
Timestamp: 18:45-19:00

Q: When is 0.8.2 due out roughly?

A: I don’t think we have a date yet. I think we’re getting pretty close to when our normal cadence would have been and this one’s a little bit longer so it’s coming up on the horizon. We haven’t set a date on it yet. There’s a few features that have to get put into it before we can release it, and until those features are more concrete we don’t want to put a date on it – just in case, you know [Mike laughs].
Timestamp: 19:09-19:50

Q: Can you explain plans for the bazaar?

A: I can’t really explain this – you guys are giving me a bunch of stuff that I unfortunately can’t talk about very much. Umm, plans for the bazaar I can talk about from a theoretical standpoint – in the things we’d like it to achieve. Which is kind of similar to what I was talking about last week, unfortunately. We want the bazaar to create a sense of community. We want people to have a place to go to trade and interact with other players. We want it to be someone you go do – like I’m going to go search the bazaar for something and less a, and this is the example I gave last time, I hit level 40 I’m going to get my level 40 unique boots that I know are going to be for sale in the bazaar as soon as I get there for ten thousand gold or something, you know.

It’s about getting that core feeling of it’s a tool to help promote community. I think that’s really important. Having trade not be instantaneous is a little bit important, and not having it be guaranteed is a little bit important too. So having it be something where you are searching for the right thing – okay, you ever go to a flea market and you’re hunting for a game or something like that and there’s 80 different shops and they each have games and you’re digging through them all for this specific game. It’s this type of feeling that we’re more interested in invoking, rather than just a search box. It’s tough because we don’t have any of this stuff done yet so I can’t say exactly what it’s going to look like or be with the exact rules and restrictions it’ll have.
Timestamp: 19:52-22:13

Q: Are there any plans for a “grace period” for when you get kicked/fail a Monolith timeline echo? For example, the game crashing and it auto failing the echo and taking you back 4 echoes in the Monolith timeline.

A: This is a really tough one because the echoes themselves – sadly we have to treat every form of disconnect as intentional because as soon as there’s a way for people to not get punished for using Alt+F4 there’s kind of a problem that happens there. Also, we can’t tell the difference between an Alt+F4 and a game crash. We would like to have something for people who are experiencing game crashes. We might change it, I guess, because there are like stability problems, but it’s hard to do without opening exploits and we have to keep that in mind.
Timestamp: 22:16-23:28

Q: Will there be more chat channels? I see you are not using in-game chat either.

A: Yes, more chat channels is something we’re looking at. We do have the technology for it already. Technically when you’re whispering someone you’re using a different chat channel. So that tech is already there. We just got to have a way to switch channels and turn certain channels on or off, and things like that. We do know that the sudden influx of players that happened a couple of weeks ago caused chat to become a little less of a constructive place – let’s put it that way. I think that that works [Mike laughs].
Timestamp: 23:30-24:18

Q: Following the trend of Zizaran’s squirrel helm, do you have plans to develop more uniques that change the minions beyond the classes themselves?

A: There’s a lot that goes into changing a model. We already had a heads up that there was going to be some kind of squirrel shenanigans, so it was a little bit easier. I’d say the chances of us changing more minions into different minions right away is pretty low. I could see that being something we do down the road – maybe there’s another Mastery class for the Primalist where their thing is changing minions…I don’t know. There’s already quite a few companions in the game with another on the way, the Summon Storm Crow – which we teased last week. We could see some cosmetic items coming in that change the look of them, so that they’re visually different but don’t change their mechanics much. I’d say that’s more likely to happen, but it’ll be a while before that happens as well.
Timestamp: 24:21-26:05

Q: How does it feel to be in the field of big names like PoE and Diablo? What aspects do you guys try to focus on in disparity to the last two?

A: It feels fantastic to be in that conversation. There’s been some gaming websites I’ve read for years and seeing our names pop-up in there sometimes is really cool. There’s a lot of things that they can do – because they’re such huge companies – that we can’t do so we try to focus on our strengths…play to our strengths. We focus on the things we can do which is; adding new things/experiences, and be really adaptive by being responsive to the community. Because we do have a smaller community it’s a lot easier for us to communicate and talk and interact with you guys, and that sort of stuff. The community is getting a lot bigger these days so it’s a bit tougher to keep up sometimes, but things like that, things like this [these dev streams] are things we like to do to play to our strengths a little bit.
Timestamp: 26:08-27:39

Q: Any chance this game will be on GeForce Now?

A: I’ve been getting this question a lot recently. We are working on it. There are no blockers for us right now on it. It’s not 100% guaranteed to happen, but it is looking very good at this point in time. Luckily Nvidia makes it really easy to get involved with it – like really easy.
Timestamp: 27:45-28:28

Q: Thanks for doing such an amazing class like the Void Knight! I fell in love playing with it. But there is few confusing mechanics with its skills, like Abyssal Echoes. Any plans to improve their explanation? Also, it would be cool if echo chance appeared in the character stats panel.

A: So character stats, in general, we are looking to improve that character stats screen to partially include things that happen with skills – specific stats for skills. So things like generic stats for skill specific categories. So like Fireball ignite chance – ignite chance being a generic stat but specifically in the Fireball tree. Having things like that show up will be a lot easier. Having specific things like echo chance show up in a character stat screen is definitely tougher to do, not impossible, and we are looking at it. I’m not sure when that’ll happen exactly. I think that’ll be after patch 0.8.2.
Timestamp: 28:34-29:56

Q: Do you think there is space in this game for support/buff/heal type Mastery with the addition of multiplayer?

A: Yes, I do. I don’t think we’d have a Mastery dedicated exclusively to it. There’s different Masteries that have options already and options that’ll be expanding to make that sort of playstyle more possible. For example, Druid in Spriggan Form can have Healing Totem – there’s some changes coming to that which will be cool, I think you’ll like that – for support players. Eterra’s Blessing has a lot of support stuff in there as well. The Paladin has Healing Hand – which will be getting a skill tree that’ll have some cool stuff in there – there’s lots of cool stuff already in Paladin for support play. Those are the best ones. There’s other things that will be possible to make into support-esque things, but those will be the most useful support classes I think – Druid and Paladin. The problem with making a pure support class is that then you’ll have difficulty playing solo. We want every Mastery to have options to play DPS and be solo as well, and having pure support solo doesn’t work…because you’d be supporting yourself, I guess.
Timestamp: 30:12-32:23

Q: Are there plans for more gold sinks in the game to give gold some more “weight”?

A: Definitely.
Timestamp: 32:24-32:28

Q: Have you seen any D2R footage? If so, what are your thoughts on how it looked?

A: Yeah, I’ve seen D2R footage. I was watching MrLlamaSC’s stream and he was just putting on and taking off different items and comparing the old and new art style. I thought it was really cool. I think it looks gorgeous. I am very excited to try it – sadly I am not in the technical alpha. I wish I was.
Timestamp: 32:38-33:05

Q: Any plans for combat logs?

A: Combat logs are really tricky. There’s a lot happening, and we do have the thing that killed you that shows up. Full combat logs are unlikely to happen anytime soon. It’s not impossible, but I’d say it’s unlikely anytime soon. The way our combat is set up behind the scenes it makes it quite tricky to do a full combat log, and have it performant as well. That’s a very important part. A lot of these things are, ‘it’s really tricky to do that’ which really translates to, ‘it’s really tricky to do that and not tank performance’ [Mike laughs]. Because you can do basically anything but half the time it’ll just tank performance.
Timestamp: 33:09-33:57

Q: What do you (and the whole team) consider the biggest balance problem? Both theoretical and currently in the game.

A: Umm…I’m not going to call out specific skills, but I think the shear breathe of options makes it very difficult for us to consider every possible thing that could happen. Whenever we introduce a new item or a new skill or anything like that and probably the biggest problem is just that – we introduce something and there’s like a 30% chance someone’s going to be able to break it. The amount of stuff we think we’ve got all the options for and then someone internally goes, ‘so I was playing this new item and I managed to get a billion damage on this skill because of it’ and we’re like ‘oh great’. It’s really tricky getting that balance and because we do have so many options – that’s part of why we like to compartmentalize skill trees is because we can say this only affects this [Mike has Tempest Strike skill tree open as he says this]. However, we’ve recently been trying to branch out and make those skill trees touch more things, if possible. This has caused a lot more interactions that we have to keep track of.
Timestamp: 34:00-35:19

Q: Will the game come out with a Portuguese localization?

A: Umm, I don’t think Portuguese is one of the first languages we’re looking at – though, I don’t know the list perfectly off the top of my head. I can see Portuguese be something that gets added in in the second round type thing, but I don’t know if it’ll be in the first round. We are still working on how we’re going to localize things, where we’re going to localize things to – that’s all in progress right now. Once we have the localization stuff set up a lot of it depends on the cost for the game. Every time we do a localization and anytime we make a change we have to then make those updates to all of the languages. So every time we add a new language in it adds technical debt which is not a good thing for us really. We want to get as many in as possible, because we know there’s lots of people in different parts of the world that like to play games like this but don’t know how to speak English. In summary, as many different languages as possible, as soon as we can, but that’s not going to be everyone right away…unfortunately.
Timestamp: 35:20-36:32

Q: Will there be a colourblind mode? I have difficulty seeing some of the spells.

A: Yeah, that’s a tricky one. We’ve been working on that trying to figure out the best way to do a colourblind mode. For example, I’ve had people tell me that when they get hit with a big hit on their health bar and the grey health that shows up behind it looks like the same colour as the health globe – we’ve tweaked the colours a little bit and I think it’s helped. We are working on those colourblind things. There’s a lot of different accessibility options that we’re still working on. Another example, we need audio cues to not be necessary for deaf players or just people that don’t like to play with the sound on. We’re working on it, I guess is the short answer.
Timestamp: 36:38-37:38

Q: Once multiplayer comes out how will running Monoliths and other content work? Will we share progress in Monoliths or will we have to do them twice, once for each person?

A: So we’re not 100% sure how Monolith progression sharing is going to work yet. We do want – the goals of the system is to have everyone involved in the Monolith will be rewarded for their progress. The initial state of the Monolith will likely have to be based off of the party leader’s state. It’s tricky because there’s the whole thing about boosting – so joining someone who’s like ‘I’ve completed the whole Monolith’ and then you just hop in and you haven’t done any of it…do you get progress for everything? It’s tricky to figure out exactly what you get. Do you get the blessing at the end, but it doesn’t count as you completing the quests to have completed those Monoliths. Do you get everything? Play Diablo 2 – rushing was a huge thing.

We’re not 100% sure how it’s going to work exactly yet. These are a lot things that we’ve got on the go in multiplayer right now and we’re just like ‘it’s not quite ready to be doing all those things yet’ – like those small interactions…we’re not really worried about them until we’re slightly further along. We’re probably getting close to working on things like that. We definitely have concept meetings on it though. Picking out how we want it to be is the first step and then picking out what we can do is the next step [Mike laughs].
Timestamp: 37:48-39:36

Q: Is there any coincidence of this stream today and PoE’s stream yesterday?

A: These streams have always been scheduled for this time. This is our weekly timeslot for streams.
Timestamp: 39:58-40:16

Q: Any chance of a Manifest Armour crit bug fix in patch 0.8.2?

A: Yeah.
Timestamp: 40:22-40:25

Q: Will we be able to swap acquired blessings without doing Monolith again?

A: For now, no. That could change, but right now you can switch your Monolith blessing when you get a new one. I know with the new inventory for that coming out it looks like that might be a thing – and it might be – but it’s not currently planned.
Timestamp: 41:00-41:20

Q: Which Mastery do you see being the strongest support class in a full party? Will you try to have multiple Masteries able to be strong support classes?

A: I think Druid and Paladin are the two strongest, and will be the two strongest – from both a thematic and mechanical point of view. Like support Rogue doesn’t really fit too well, you know? [Mike laughs] Umm, support Spellblade also doesn’t fit too well thematically. It makes sense that they wouldn’t be really fantastic support classes.
Timestamp: 41:22-41:52

Q: Have you guys had any thoughts about a system like PoE Leagues or Diablo Seasons?

A: Yes, we will be having them – we call them “cycles”. At their core they’re very similar to PoE leagues. They’ll be more similar to PoE leagues than to Diablo seasons, but they will not be exactly the same. We have a few core things that we want to do differently. If you’re familiar with those then when you see cycles you’ll be like, ‘oh that’s just this’ and then you’ll be like, ‘okay well there’s a few differences’.
Timestamp: 42:02-42:44

Q: Any thoughts about monetization or a sort of system through which you guys will be gaining money in the future?

A: Post launch monetization, the game does have a sticker price and that will continue to be the same so there’s that part of making money – people buying the game – and also we do have cosmetics that are really strictly non-power so you can’t pay-to-win. There won’t be like a pet that makes you level faster or a pet that makes you get increased gold find or anything like that. Hypothetically, if there is ever something that is mechanical in the cosmetic system – we don’t have anything planned for it – but there would be the equivalent of it in a free version. For example, and we haven’t talked about doing this but hypothetically let’s say there was a pet that went around collecting gold for you. If we did that there would be a free pet that did it as well – that you would not have to pay anything for. So you wouldn’t have this sort of burden of, ‘okay I have to pay $5 to get a pet to go and pick up gold’. We want to make sure that if there’s ever something mechanical like that that there’s a free version of it, but we haven’t talked about doing that at all. It’s just an example.
Timestamp: 42:46-44:11

Q: Will some masteries/passives be reworked/enhanced since they do not work together? For example, I tried hard to do a pure lightning Smite Paladin build, but there’s like nothing in Sentinel’s/Paladin’s passives that supports lightning damage. Also, to get some bonuses to Smite like crit rate, etc I still have to go through “useless” things for that build like physical damage, making Smite viable only as an addition to other builds like Hammer Throw, etc.

A: I get a lot of questions like this – especially in the ask-the-devs channel of our Discord – like will this be changed to do this and I’d really encourage you, if you’re going to ask a question like this in that channel specifically, to put it in the suggestions-and-like-to-see channel instead. We are constantly combing those channels for things people would like to see. Usually the answer to something like this is, ‘I don’t know…maybe’ [Mike laughs]. Umm, so possibly. We don’t have any immediate plans for it.

I can go through the finer details of it. Lightning is a secondary element for Paladin. Primary elements for Paladin specifically are physical and fire. Sentinel has void in there as well, for Void Knight. We try not to get everything on everyone. So like Primalist is primarily lightning, cold, physical, there’s poison in there too, and then a little bit of fire. Fire is the secondary element for Primalist. Sorcerer’s primaries are fire, lightning, and cold with basically nothing else. So we try to keep this profile of which elements that each class is working with fairly distinct.

We do like to throw in some secondary things like lightning Smite and options like that just so that when some item gets released down the road maybe someone figures out a great way to incorporate it into their build because there’s a cool interaction that happens. We like to have those options there to facilitate these types of things. Also, maybe someone just wants to create a lightning Smite Paladin – they want to play Zeus or Thor or whatever. Having those options in there feels good. Not every option has to feel powerful. I think that’s really important – sometimes the secondary elements for these classes don’t feel overly powerful because there’s less support in the passive tree, and I think that’s a good thing really. There’s got to be less optimal things to make the optimal things stand out. It’s also possible that these things could be changed. There’s skills getting changes all the time and sometimes very simple changes like a single node getting reworked can be enough to take a skill from okay to powerful.
Timestamp: 44:50-48:16

Q: Which old skills will be redone next patch?

A: Umm, there’s not a lot that are getting redone this patch, actually. We’re trying to get more skills into the game. We’ve taken a look at when we want to release the game and how many skills are left to make – and there’s a lot of skills left to make still. The people who make skills do a lot of other things as well. There’s about 7 or 8 of us that work on skills, but that’s all kind of our secondary task now. We’re trying to get as many skills in as possible, but full re-works to old skills will be lower priority for a little while. There’s a couple that are getting hard reworks – not this patch but next patch. They’ll all be done in a big bunch. [Mike opens the Primalist passives window and specifically goes to the Druid passive tree to seemingly insinuate that those skills are the ones getting reworked]
Timestamp: 48:18-49:22

Q: When will the cosmetic shop be released?

A: I don’t know when that’s coming out. We’re still working on the UI for it. Also, releasing the shop too early could be a bad thing. There’s a lot of stigma around the release date of a game and what monetization is done in it and all those sorts of things, so we want to be careful to respect the players.
Timestamp: 50:16-51:04

Q: Any plans for a one click “sell all items” or “stash all items” button?

A: I could see a “stash all items”. “Sell all items” is dangerous because then as soon as you have that we have to have a ‘lock’ option – like don’t sell these things – and it starts getting a little complicated in your inventory. I don’t know…maybe.
Timestamp: 51:06-51:26

Q: How do you and the dev team feel about melee/ranged balance? Do you feel like it’s in a good spot or do you think there are some changes that need to be done?

A: I think overall it’s pretty good. So typically ranged has the big advantage of safety so we try to build enemies into the game that are dangerous to ranged players and enemies that are dangerous to melee players. When we’re designing a boss fight we try to have certain abilities that are like, ‘oh if someone’s just sitting way back this is really going to get them’ and ‘if someone’s right up close they’re going to have to run away’. So we’re trying to get the player to move in that boss fight so that the player doesn’t just stand there and shoot until the boss is dead. I think we’re doing a fairly good job of it. There are certain examples where it’s heavily skewed – Bladedancer and Marksman – and so we’re still working on that balance. It’s definitely still a work-in-progress.
Timestamp: 51:30-52:20

Q: Please consider launching the game in Portuguese. There are a lot of Brazilians looking forward to this game. Also, we are one of the biggest consumers of games in the world.

A: Yep, it’s definitely on the list of languages we are considering. It’s in the conversation. We can see where most of our players are from – well, in some cases we can see it. We do take into account how big certain markets are in certain areas and the cost effectiveness of each translation for sure. Portuguese is in the conversation for sure.
Timestamp: 52:25-53:05

5 Likes

Continued...

Q: Isn’t the current time perfect to release skills in an “unbalanced” state to let the hive mind figure out the balance problems? As all characters are offline forever no big problem, right?

A: Yeah, it is and we do sometimes release things that we know are going to be problematic or not quite balanced. Sometimes we’ll put something out and we’ll be like, ‘this might be a little bit strong’ or ‘this might be a little weak’ or something like that. We have done that on purpose before just because, you’re right, it is a great time to make mistakes like that. We do want to get things as close to proper as we can initially and having it be in a close to proper state initially means we’ll get better feedback. If we release a skill that is completely busted OP or completely trash, we don’t get good feedback on it because there’s just not a chance for players to experience how we want it to be – if that makes any sense. We get better feedback the closer a skill is to the way we want it.
Timestamp: 53:08-55:00

Q: Any plans to nerf taunt?

A: Yep.
Timestamp: 55:04-55:05

Q: What kinds of things will LE have to make the cycles be different?

A: So there’s umm… [Mike laughs]. They may not be… [Mike laughs]. I can’t answer that properly right now. The content that gets released in them might be a little bit different, they might carry over differently, they might have more relation to previous ones, they might – so there’s an example I really like with the way Magic the Gathering used to do things more with the blocks. This may or may not be something we do – this is just me being ‘I think this is cool’ – where they’d have 3 sets released back to back and they’d all be related to each other. So it’s like a continual story that goes instead of it being just one set that stands on its’ own – which can work, Dominaria was fantastic. Quite often when there’s this storyline that happens, like the first time we went to Innistrad – these are sets in Magic the Gathering – and the storylines can be done really nicely with a little more time to be in each setting. Hypothetically, let’s say we have for like a whole year there’s three cycles and they all take place in the same era – a new era that we introduced. It’s just an example of something we could do to link them together. That’s an example of something that could happen to be different.
Timestamp: 55:08-57:08

Q: Does the game support keybind remapping? If so, are there any keys which are hard-bound?

A: The only key that is hard-bound is the left-click of your mouse. Other than that, everything else can be remapped.
Timestamp: 57:11-57:24

Q: What number of skills for each class are you guys aiming for at release?

A: It’s not 100% set in stone, but I think Spellblade has the right number right now.
Timestamp: 57:58-58:05

Q: I get asked daily what’s the overall goal for LE’s visuals? Is the plan to everything have the same quality of the Temple Of Eterra?

A: Yeah, that’s the goal for sure. Temple of Eterra I’d like to think is the new benchmark for zones – for visual quality at least. A lot of the reason Temple of Eterra looks so much better than a lot of other zones is because basically everything in it was made from scratch. That has a huge impact on it. It does take a lot longer. More and more things are going to be made from scratch. I know the next chapter is getting done that way too, I’m pretty sure. I say I know and then I’m like I don’t know if everything is, but that is the sort of style we are looking as far as quality. I do think the Temple of Eterra is our best looking zone right now.
Timestamp: 58:16-59:20

Q: Will the Summon Bear skill tree be redone? It seems a bit outdated.

A: Yup, it will be…and yup, it is [Mike laughs]. There’s a few skill trees on Primalist that are not awesome – is the best way I’d put them [Mike hovers over Summon Bear and then Summon Sabertooth as he says this]. They are less than awesome and they will be getting some pretty big reworks. There’s other that are actually pretty good, but will need some overhauls as well [Mike hovers over Werebear Form and then Spriggan Form as he says this].
Timestamp: 1:02:24-1:02:52

Q: When designing idols, how do you approach the affixes that affect a certain skill, like additional arrows for Multishot? Is there a relation between the skill ‘group’ and the size of the idol?

A: I think that – I could be wrong here – I think we try to make it as much of an even spread as much as possible. So like ones that go together – and this will make more sense and be better once the new idol slots are in because you’ll be able to use vertical and horizontal idols together a little more easily and you’ll be incentivized to do so as well.
Timestamp: 1:02:55-1:03:38

Q: What will happen to the idols we have equipped when you update the idol layout?

A: They will likely get pushed into your inventory. We may also give you a free stash tab and dump them in there. We may try to do a remove only stash tab that is temporary, or something like that.
Timestamp: 1:04:44-1:05:08

Q: Why are bows class specific and quivers are not?

A: Quivers are kind of useless without bows. I think there was some reason for that – I can’t remember what it was exactly. We treat quivers more like shields and catalysts where they’re really good for certain classes so it’s basically pointless to use them elsewhere.
Timestamp: 1:05:16-1:05:38

Q: Primalist needs a better movement skill.

A: I mean…he’s sort of big and hulking and he’s less about being agile on the battlefield and more about being beefy on the battlefield, I guess you could say. He’s probably the least agile character right now and I know you could say Mage shouldn’t really be agile, but he uses magic to do it.
Timestamp: 1:06:09-1:06:36

Q: What’s your favourite unique and why?

A: Ucenui’s Sphere because I think it’s really cool when items have really strict build requirements on them – item interdependencies on them. So because the item requires an equal amount of intelligence and attunement to cast the Water Orbs, it creates this gear puzzle where you have to constantly equip and unequip gear in order to meet the requirements, and I like that.
Timestamp: 1:06:56-1:08:54

Q: I’m pretty new to the game and trying Primalist. Is there any way to change the Werebear skill spots on the skill bar when in Werebear form? I can’t seem to work out how to do it.

A: Not yet, and I know of people will be very happy that I just said ‘yet’.
Timestamp: 1:09:32-1:09:44

Q: Will the upcoming endgame update rework existing systems or simply add a new layer to the Monolith system?

A: Ah, there’ll be some reworks in there. It does add a new layer that replaces an old layer, which I know is kind of the definition of reworking something so I guess it’s a rework. How vague can that be, right? [Mike laughs] The core essence of the Monolith is not really changing – like you’re working your way through a timeline to get to the boss at the end. That core functionality isn’t changing, but some other stuff is [Mike laughs].
Timestamp: 1:09:50-1:10:48

Q: Any plans to buff the ward and dodge defensive layers?

A: Ah, maybe. Do you want me to? Any reason? Give me a post in suggestions why you want them buffed, and in what situation.
Timestamp: 1:10:50-1:11:08

Q: I know it’s not a top priority but are you planning on adding in more cosmetic differentiations based on the trees you choose for your skills? i.e. Rive turning more purple and void-like with the void modifiers.

A: Yes. A lot of the older skills didn’t get those. For some of the newer skills there’s a lot more of those changes so we’ve overhauled how that happens within the last year, and our VFX creator has gotten so great at doing it now. It was always good, but you know how you don’t know you’re missing something until you have it? So I didn’t know we were missing it until we had the new one. It’s the same person, though he’s just gotten really, really good at it. So there’s more variations on things. There’s going to be – for Volatile Zombie – there are, I want to say, 6 or 7 different VFX changes that can happen.
Timestamp: 1:11:15-1:12:40

Q: Please don’t change the new unique that makes Earthquake on charge. It’s a lot of fun.

A: Yeah, that’s a bit of a problem right now [Mike laughs]. I will say that I find that interaction a little bit broken, personally. Actually, that’s a good example of releasing something that didn’t quite work the way we wanted it to. We knew that that was going to be a possibility, but it got a little bit crazier than we expected. It’s not – I don’t want to say it’s going away, but it’s changing a little bit. It’ll make more sense later. Don’t worry, it’ll still be fun [Mike laughs].
Timestamp: 1:12:56-1:13:42

Q: Are there plans to move power out of the passive tree and towards items, like flat damage, crit chance, etc.?

A: Ah, most flat damage comes from items. There’s a fair bit of crit chance in the passive trees. So…maybe. Do you want me to? I say me, like I’m the one who has control over it [Mike laughs].
Timestamp: 1:13:50-1:14:16

Q: Are you going to remove autocasting? Almost every top tier build includes autocasting which is not fun.

A: I agree, it’s not great. Ah, removing it I think is the wrong approach. Making the skills designed in such a way that it’s less optimal is I think a better approach. It’s very important what you said actually – most of the top builds have autocasting in their guides. Even if autocasting is a possibility in the game, if the top build guides don’t say it, it suddenly isn’t a problem. That’s not like a, ‘hey top people making the build guides, please leave that out of your build guides’. I’m not trying to say that at all because I wouldn’t expect them to change their build guides from the things that are the best. If they didn’t include those things in their build guides then someone else would and those would become the best build guides. So I think that it’s unrealistic to assume people will not just do whatever the best option they have available to them is.

I think it would be healthier for the game if we made it so that the best option available to players was not to use autocasting. It’s not easy to do as there’s a lot of upsides to autocasting. If you look at the Mage skill Flame Ward – we made some adjustments to it many patches ago – so much so that I think in most cases Flame Ward is not autocasted now because the buff when you cast it is situational enough and the cooldown is long enough that if you put it on autocast it likely gets used during a time when it’s not needed. We did put an autocast node in the Enchant Weapon tree – as a bit of an experiment. Which really only has any use if someone doesn’t know about the Num-lock trick.

I usually say that if a skill is being autocasted then that’s our fault as designers and not the ability to do it. There’s always going to be ways to do it. Even if we put a thing in to detect Num-lock, I can think of a dozen other ways off the top of my head.
Timestamp: 1:16:42-1:19:28

Q: Thoughts on sci-fi eras and classes?

A: Well in the standard timeline, if there’s no intervention from the player, there would not be any sci-fi eras unless it was an ancient civilization that was very advanced but died out or something. I’m sure that’s never been done in any games like this before [Mike laughs]. Those who know…know.

It’s possible as we have a time travel game so it means we can do a lot with the setting. It’s really hard to reconcile that this arrow I’m shooting does as much damage as this gun I’m shooting – especially if it’s a laser gun or something. I suppose you could reconcile that with magic and then apply the same magic to the guns. It’s difficult to work high technology stuff into a magical setting and have it feel good, I think. It’s not impossible and it can be done. It’s something we might explore down the road. If we’re still releasing cycles for this game in 10 years – and I hope we are – then there’s certainly room to play with the setting because of the time travel aspect, and that’s something we did consider when we were first designing how things were going to work in the game.
Timestamp: 1:19:35-1:21:10

Q: Throwing builds are hard to play early game because flat damage comes from affixes that can drop or not drop. Is it possible to make those affixes more common?

A: It is possible to make those affixes more common. It’s tricky to balance the number of affixes that are dropping. It might be easier to make them drop earlier, and possibly increase the number of bases that they can drop on. However, I don’t think we have any major plans to change it right now.
Timestamp: 1:21:14-1:21:56

Mike brings up the new map to showcase the changes that are coming:

https://imgur.com/pwSTQwq

Okay, let’s check out this map here and see what’s going on. So I know I’ve mentioned that there’s going to be some changes coming to the map panel. Here’s a prototype of what that’s going to look like, and a little sneak peak of the map from the Divine Era in Maj’elka as well. We got double leaks here – two tier leaks! If you see anything in the text please don’t read into it because I don’t know what the text says, and it was definitely put there as placeholder text. This was not made in-engine, but rather in Photoshop. Although, the one in-game does look remarkably similar to this at this point.

That was a little leak, nothing huge. I know a lot of the leaks we’ve been talking about lately have been UI things. We are working through updating the UI and so there’s a lot of concept stuff to show. It’s really easy to show that stuff.
Timestamp: 1:22:34-1:24:04

Q: Is there an experience penalty based on zone level versus your level?

A: No, I don’t think there’s any sort of penalty, but the amount of experience that low level mobs grant compared to high level mobs – it’s non-linear scaled, so the further above where you are the less naturally relevant the experience you’re getting is. If you’re level 50 in a level 25 zone then you’re getting way less than half experience.
Timestamp: 1:24:12-1:24:42

Q: Any plans to add javelins as a weapon type? Javazon from D2 is my favorite class.

A: There’s not any, I’d say, explicit plans for the current classes right now. However, there might be some opportunities to do that down the road.
Timestamp: 1:24:44-1:25:12

Q: Is there a reason why you chose a pay to play with microtransactions approach instead of FTP with microtransactions or is it purely a business decision?

A: It’s something that we talked about before we really – I guess in Kickstarter was when we were deciding that. I don’t remember the exact discussion about why we were going to do it this way. There’s a lot of things about having a box/sticker price on the game that helps. Something as simple as bots – every time a bot shows up and it gets banned they’ll have to buy the game again. So it’s disincentivizing bots to show up which I think is healthy for the game overall. Also, because there is a sticker price we can be a little less reliant on microtransactions as well. So microtransactions don’t have to be as pushed – I think is the right term for it – on the player.

We kind of just looked at all the options on how we could monetize the game and we tried to build our own model of what we thought was going to allow the most people to play the game and have fun with the game and the people who really wanted to have those super shiny things be possible and have there be an extra way for us to afford to make those super shiny things. There was a lot of things that went into it, and it’s been so many years that I don’t remember all of it. Personally, I’m pretty happy with the decision. I think it’s definitely not a model you see very often, but I hope that once the dust has settled from our game releasing and all the microtransactions are visible that it’s something that most people at least will agree is a fair model, an appropriate model, and that people are happy with it.
Timestamp: 1:25:19-1:27:24

Q: Grim Dawn did it (guns & magic), just saying…

A: Yeah, Grim Dawn did it great. It is totally doable. I don’t want anyone to assume that I meant that it wasn’t doable. The reason we didn’t start with it mostly was because we wanted to keep the theming more focused – that’s probably a good word for it.
Timestamp: 1:28:25-1:28:50

Q: Are you actively trying to differ from PoE in terms of complexity and speed?

A: Yeah, differentiating ourselves from PoE is not something that we actively try to do. Honestly, as much as possible we try to ignore the design decisions they’ve made and just try to build new things for our game – like in a vacuum as much as possible. Sometimes things come out where we’re like – every once in a while I know because some people on the team haven’t played PoE as much and a few times we’ve been in design discussion meetings and someone will be like, ‘guys I’ve got a great idea for a skill’ and they’ll pitch the skill, and someone will just open up PoE and be like, ‘that’s literally exactly this skill’. A few times we’ve had to hold back because it’s so identically exact – like they pitch the same name and everything – so sometimes we have to pull back because that’s just too the same. However, very rarely does that happen. Usually we just try to make our own game the way we want to make it.

Also, sometimes problems happen with player’s recognition of things. So maybe there’s a stat that we introduce that has the same name as a stat in PoE, but it does a different thing. Having that pre-existing language that comes with PoE is difficult to subvert in our game. So sometimes we have to make the names the same so that it is easy to understand. An example of that being when we had “protections” instead of resistances before – and this isn’t specifically because of PoE. This is all the way back and I’m not sure which game started it – the first one I played it with was Diablo. Having that resistances language is a lot easier for most players to understand because they already know from Diablo or PoE what that language means.
Timestamp: 1:30:41-1:33:15

Q: Will the new map layout help tell us if we’ve done all the passive point quests?

A: I have heard that request a few times. It’s tough to give that information because it kind of spoils what’s coming – if that makes any sense. I think we’ve talked about putting an NPC somewhere that you can talk to that says it or possibly in the UI…it’s a little unclear. We do have more specific – a little bit more information so that change should help with that.
Timestamp: 133:20-1:33:51

Q: Thoughts on races/gauntlets/and other fun “competitive community” events? Is that something post launch you guys think you might be starting yourself or leave it up to the community?

A: I know people in the community are already doing this, and we’ve already run two race events ourselves that were both wildly successful. Yeah, that is definitely something we’ll be looking at doing more of down the road. We have lots of great community members who already run events like that and probably have great insight into the do’s and don’ts, and probably have features that they’d request us implement to make those easier. I know they have, and we’ve tried to accommodate them as best we can. At times certain things we’re possible. Sorry guys [Mike laughs]. I’m sure most of you are probably listening or will probably listen to this at some point.

Yeah, I love those events. I think they’re very cool. Having those short burst events are really cool because it gives people an opportunity who maybe like to play several different games and don’t want the long-term competitive nature of the 3 month cycle or something like that, but still want to compete in something. So having those like, ‘okay this is going to be a 1 month league or gauntlet or race’ or whatever you want to call it or even a one day event even offers a lot of great potential there.
Timestamp: 1:33:56-1:35:21

Q: Will you have events and post launch contests?

A: Yeah, that’s basically the same question I just answered. Yes, there will be things like that. We have been building our ladder system basically to accommodate things like that from day 1.
Timestamp: 1:35:26-1:35:42

Q: A quality of life request, please allow players to change the audio device in-game. As it is now, I have to exit the game to do so.

A: Yeah, I know. Sorry, I’m so sorry [Mike laughs]. I’m working on it. We have heard you loud and clear, and also the game loud and clear even when Alt+Tabbed.
Timestamp: 1:36:16-1:36:33

Q: Just 1 question sir, sadly my computer can’t run Last Epoch, will it be on GeForce Now soon?

A: Yeah, we are working on it. It is looking really good. I’ve had this question a few times. I can’t give you an exact yes/no or concrete date of when GeForce Now will or will not happen. It’s looking very good for it to happen. We are still working on it. Information on that will be available later.
Timestamp: 1:36:56-1:37:23

Q: Can the Beastmaster get more melee skills, maybe its own type of spin to win?

A: I know that there is one more melee skill for sure coming to Beastmaster or Primalist. It is not a spin to win – I’ll tell you that much, but it’s pretty sweet.
Timestamp: 1:37:30-1:37:54

Q: Is dual wielding shields something you would be open to allowing?

A: Ah, maybe. There’s some pretty wonky issues that arise with dual wielding shields. Balancing it is quite tough. It’s not out of the question…so maybe.
Timestamp: 1:38:02-1:38:18

Mike displays an early design mock-up for the future Character Sheet:

https://imgur.com/1CRlTke

I’ve got a very early…very, very early preview. This preview was built in about 20 minutes, but we really like it and the UI designers are going to hate me for even showing it. So it’s probably going to be pretty close to what we’re going to do. This is a mock-up for a new style of character sheet. This is going to be redistributing the things on the screen and hopefully making them a little bit more clear what’s grouped with what, and then breaking off the details into a separate panel that pops out. As you can see, there happens to be 5 hexagons on the right there in that panel – I don’t know what that means but you know, there’s a few of them there. [Mike has hinted before that the new character sheet will show more detailed information specific to your specialized skills, so one can assume that those 5 hexagons are your 5 skills that you can see more detailed stats for by clicking on them.]
Timestamp: 1:46:20-1:47:35

Q: When is stun getting nerfed?

A: You mean like you stunning things or things stunning you? Because right now neither are getting nerfed, but maybe…maybe someday.
Timestamp: 1:47:37-1:47:50

Q: Follow-up Question: Things stunning me, of course.

A: [Mike laughs] I thought that’s what you meant, but just making sure. We’ve been adding new tools to avoid stuns on you. Like endurance, for instance, is a new tool for that. It’s not necessarily a perfect tool for that because you can’t have it at the very top.
Timestamp: 1:49:15-1:49:40

Q: Can you buff block? It seems a bit weak right now.

A: Ah, maybe. I don’t think it’s that terrible. Investing heavily in block as a class that typically does well with it is really good still.
Timestamp: 1:50:20-1:50:34

Q: Any plans to update the Monolith completion area? It sucks having to portal to the End of Time for respec or gambling.

A: I think that it’s possible we might – nah, I don’t think either of those things will get added into there. They might, they might. I think it’s unlikely that they’ll get added specifically because we want to disincentivize respec’ing mid Monolith run, and gambling is overvalued as it is. If you’ve noticed we’ve been making it harder and harder to gamble, and worse and worse to gamble. That’s very intentional.
Timestamp: 1:50:50-1:51:40

Q: When will multiplayer be in the game?

A: Soon…thoon. [Mike probably just gets tired of saying it, but it’ll arrive when it’s ready.]
Timestamp: 1:52:50-1:52:52

3 Likes

Continued...

Q: Will any of the other developers join you on stream or stream themselves?

A: Yeah, they will. Are there any specific disciplines you’d like to hear from? We’ve got lots of different people who are really good at lots of different things. So if there’s a specific one you want to talk to or hear from please leave it in the comments and we’ll try to get that person or those individuals involved.
Timestamp: 1:52:56-1:53:25

Q: Any plans for some kind of way to save builds for quicker respec’ing (cost aside)?

A: We’ve talked about having skill templates. Having actual – the Diablo 3 Wardrobe comes to mind…I don’t think that’s going to happen any time soon. As an example, I don’t know if we’re going to do this or not, but maybe having a build loadout for the passive trees. The big downside to that is it’s more incentivizing build homogenization across the game and it’s less about players creating their own builds which I do think is a really important part of the game. So we’ll see.
Timestamp: 1:53:32-1:54:45

Q: Any chance for subtitles in cinematics or did I just miss that setting somewhere?

A: Yep, not yet but yes.
Timestamp: 1:54:56-1:55:01

Q: If I’m level 100, increased experience gained doesn’t really gives me anything. Is there any plans to address this?

A: Like once you’re at level 100 increased experience gain doesn’t give you anything? Ah yeah, I don’t think we’ll be doing anything for that really. That’s a good thing to have – if you’re hitting level 100. We plan to stretch the leveling a bit more so level 100 will be harder to get to. I talked about this last time a bit. Level 100 is not something we expect every player to get to on every character. We don’t expect the ultra-endgame content to be reliant on those last few levels.

The big thing you’re getting with those last few levels are passive points and the last few passive points at very minimally impacting your build overall, especially as a percentage. When you get your second passive point you’ve just increased your number of passive points by 100%. When you get 101 passive points you’ve increased your number of passive points by 1%. So as you get higher in level each passive point gets less valuable and once you’ve unlocked the highest node you want in your passive trees for your build to be optimal, every node you take after that is less optimal than the ones before it.
Timestamp: 1:55:03-1:56:24

Q: Can we get a Warpath buff and 2 handed weapon buffs for melee?

A: Ah, maybe.
Timestamp: 1:56:28-1:56:33

Q: Judd, so he can tell us about upcoming endgame content.

A: Judd gives me the leaks guys so we’re already getting those, but yeah I think Judd will eventually join me at some point or have his own.
Timestamp: 1:56:35-1:56:45

Q: Do you guys have any large-scope survey or feedback system? Either for the general public or specifically listening to some of your biggest fans. Feedback is good but it can also be good to ask mass audiences certain questions to gauge which direction to head towards.

A: Yeah, we’ve actually done this with our controller system that we’ve been working on. So if you noticed with the map that I showed earlier it was actually the controller mock-up of the map and not the keyboard & mouse mock-up. We released a survey recently that asked players a bunch of focused questions about controller support and we got some wild feedback from that that was a little funny in some cases, but for the most part it was really useful. There wasn’t really anything that was too surprising. We will do some more of those probably because it was really good.
Timestamp: 1:57:34-1:58:54

Q: What you think about the idea of certain items getting 6 affixes, like 2 handed weapons or chest armour?

A: We’ve talked about that. Having it be certain items getting it and others not is potentially a little confusing and potentially a little, ‘well why don’t all of them get it?’ Instead of that, every base item has what we call an “affix effect modifier”. For example, if there’s an affix on a 2 handed weapon compared to a glove the 2 handed weapon affix will be 2.25 times more powerful – I think that’s the number, but I could be wrong. So there’s already some compensation for it being on a 2 handed weapon especially compared to a 1 handed weapon. 1 handed weapons are 1.6 or 1.5 and 2 handed weapons are 2.25 I think, and I’m sorry if I’m wrong on these numbers. We posted them in the Discord a while back and if you really want to know I’m sure several of our community members will tell you.
Timestamp: 1:59:08-2:00:26

Q: Are there any plans to expand the skill pool for the Paladin class?

A: Yes, there are more skills coming for the Paladin. There will be the same number of fully specialized skills for every class at launch. That may become lopsided post-launch.
Timestamp: 2:01:10-2:01:30

Q: Speaking of Paladin, can we get an update to Judgement soon?

A: Yeah, Judgement needs an update. Super-duper Judgement needs an update. Judgement’s got all kinds of weird stuff. Judgement was one of the first skills I ever did, like the implementation from the start and it’s got some weird stuff that I’m like, ‘oh I would never do that now’ [Mike laughs].
Timestamp: 2:02:12-2:02:32

Q: You’re announcing a skill tree for Healing Wind?

A: I am not announcing a skill tree for Healing Wind. I will be shocked if Healing Wind ever gets a skill tree [Mike laughs]. I’m sorry, but eek. The skill has seen better days.
Timestamp: 2:03:44-2:04:01

Q: What’s your role in development?

A: I am a senior developer which basically means I do random things here and there that need to be done quickly [Mike laughs]. Right now I have been working very heavily on overhauling the UI with new systems there. I do a lot of work on skills development, design, implementation, bug fixing, item implementation, and some item design too. If you saw I was a part of Zizaran’s unique item design on his stream there a week or two ago. I also do a lot of other random things, and I do this stream. It’s pretty cool.
Timestamp: 2:04:36-2:05:30

Q: About how far are we away from the next phase and multiplayer?

A: We don’t drop the phases all as a big chunk, but we are working on it. I can’t give you an exact date for the next one – the next big drop, unfortunately.
Timestamp: 2:06:38-2:06:52

Judd showed off what he called “1/3 of a significant leak”, so theories are certainly welcome in the comments:

https://imgur.com/qpnHevY

3 Likes

https://imgur.com/1CRlTke
The only thing I don’t like about this, is the lack of numbers! I thought @EHG_Mike said there would be lots of numbers?!?!?

2 Likes

I believe the right pane will display a lot of stats specific to our specialized skills. Though, I’m not yet certain where all the global stats will be located yet. Mike did preface this leak by saying it’s an incredibly early design mock-up so it could, and likely will, look quite different by the time we see it in-game.

But yeah, I’m hoping for all the numbers as well. As many as they can fit in it. :grin:

That huge space to the right will have all the numbers. The goal is to make a character sheet that shows the most important stats to people who aren’t digging too deep and then have the side flyout panel with all the details for people who want them.

And yea, that was a 20min mockup really quickly.

3 Likes

Anyone able to tell me what game is being referred to here?

Can you scroll down the fly out panel after selecitng a skill?

As usual… Thanks for the effort of putting this up for those of us that dont attend the stream (and can speed read faster than they can tick through a video…:wink: )

2 Likes

Thank you <3

Good read, I always miss these streams as I dont go on twitch anymore, plus time difference. Whatever/whenever the rework was done for Manifest Armor - if that gets done to Bear/Leopard they will be quite good

My question would be ‘is snapshotting going to be addressed?’

Kermodes Cage, Quiet Forest Belt, Aura of Decay idols and probably a few more retain their benefits when activated then removed for something else. Kermodes/Quiet sustain your mana. Aura of Decay last I checked you could load up on ‘Poison damage when AoD is active’ then remove them for Stout Lagonian Life idols

We haven’t got there yet but that’s the plan.

1 Like

Why do you hate Healing Wind??? JK lol.

This is really awesome @AndrewTilley !

Thanks for all that work. I hesitate reading it because it’s so damn much text. I just can imagine how much afford went into writing all that stuff down and even implement the pictures.

Really appreciate it!

:rainbow: :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.