Depths of Eterra Update - Beta 0.8.5 Patch Notes

i get that, but they compleatly destroyed it. As for ravenous void i can understand changes and they are logical, but for Bastion they simply do not make any sence

I think that the 100% block chance still makes it an excellent shield choice… especially if you can stack some decent effectiveness… sure the guaranteed DR is a big knock, but I dont think its going to be that bad … will have to see… my gut is saying that its still going to be the go to shield for traditional shield builds, but it may be less appealing for those not taking advantage of specific shield skills / passives in various classes etc…

Ravenous Void… agreed, dont think those changes are going to be an issue…

1 Like

Some parts of UI like Vendor shop, Loot filter window have old style design. Some new windows like character sheet window missed this sweet shadow like in inventory window.

i think i agree with you on this one :slight_smile: I just wished they have put some other suffix instead of health gained its not helpfull specialy in that range even if u have 200 healing effectivnes

The character sheet rework is in progress but delayed due to MP.

1 Like

cough Bleeding… heart cough

Yes , I do agree that this patch is small compared to the previous one. I think MP 's gotten into the way taking too much of their resources. I just hope next updates would be more significant taking into account their cooperation with 10cents. I do hope…

Yeah, i know. But i’m talking about new (I don’t know how to describe this) outer part of any ui window, i think we got new design in 8.2? But still missing some parts of it.

Will the patch pre download? or will the patch download at 5am(for me anyways)???

exactly at your time, there is no pre download

1 Like

Just because they don’t release more content, doesn’t mean they are not working on a lot of things. By now you should know how much they can pull of. How can one release patch change your opinion?

1 Like

Is Bleeding Heart being changed? I didnt see anything in the patch notes?
This is actually my favourite unique in this game

I think you wanted to reply to me not to him but we have same image :slight_smile: I didnt lose faith in game nor in the company, i have played this game before 7.10 but i have followed it a year before that patch was released at least to say, i have spent countles of hours reading everything from before and after on forum and i have played this game for 400 hours or so i really like it, and i think it can be really amazing, I have wrote what i have wrote in the way how i felt after reading patch notes, as I always do, this is first time i have wrote something like this in regards of devs work and I am standing next to what i have said

They said the patch was ‘bad work’ and they still care about the game. Where did they write their opinion is now forever changed due to one patch?

Why do people waste their time trying to ram their own opinion down others throats, if they dont like the patch thats on them, not YOU to convince them as you just look kinda pathetic

When someone actually provides reasons why someone elses opinion is wrong thats when they need to go realise their self worth

3 Likes

No, but it should because it is too generic for way too many builds.

Is there not room for some generic uniques alongside the build-specific/defining uniques?

1 Like

Without the new dungeons , this patch feels like just a collection of many small patches and nothing really draws me back to play it. Guess MP is taking up a lot of resources. Will skip this patch as personally, I am more interested in playing new builds. Still, keep up the good work.

1 Like

Co-op right around the corner!!!

All good except Bastion rework imo

Because people are emotional and very subjective. There are many people behave typically like:
“Why is it bad?” → “Because it is bad!” → “But Why?” → “Because it is BAD!”
When someone trying to provide fair reasoning and to explain what dev has been doing, they will just call people like me “Protective fans” “Pathetic guy” “Lifeless Boii”.

1 Like

When people see something they dislike, either they go defend and convince, or they just leave how is it and go away. It is about different choices. It has nothing to do about one’s self value. As simple as that.