Defend the Seer will not spawn enemies

I’m unable to trigger the enemies to spawn after talking to the Seer in “The Immortal Empire”. My brother completed this quest while I was in the party but in an earlier stage of the campaign. Since that day, I’ve tried to do this quest for two days and had no ability to trigger it to progress.

I may also have a similar bug with “The Immortal Citadel” but I was able to move onto the next zone without completing the quest.

Will I ever be able to complete either of these quests? I believe this bug has been found in multiplayer before, per the forums, but I never saw any resolution.

2 Likes

I feel this is the buggiest quest in the game so far, hopefully the devs fix it before the full release, I’m also having multiple issues with it and now I’m locked out of the main quest because it just won’t progress.

Same here. Done pretty much everything. Relogging, zoning in and out, town portal’ing, nothing works, the NPC does not trigger the enemy spawns at all. If this quest didnt give you a passive skill point it wouldnt really matter, except it does so i really need to get this one done. Help.

Same problem although rewards show experience and gold only. Can I continue without bricking the main quest?

I’m having the same issue, tried relogging but nothing is happening after clicking “I am ready” at the end of the conversation with the Outcast Seer.

Chapter IV
Quest phase: Show Alric’s ring to the Outcast Seer in the Risen Lake.

I stand corrected it seems this Quest only gave passive skill point before the game launched.
However, as of right now its still bugged, hopefully it will be fixed soon.

I’m facing the same issue, nothing happens. I tried going back to the previous zone, clearing it again and coming back, nothing. I tried going to the next zone, I even went up to the boat to free Alric, and still nothing, this quest is completely stucked at the seer.

I came to the risen lake from the corrupted lake rift. I don’t know if it might have impacted the progress somehow.

Playing offline and having the same issue… Cant progress the game, already tried by ensure the bridge is down, going to fallen tower, going to corrupted lake, tried so many things, it doesnt trigger… And I am loving this game, so sad that no workaround is working

Just encountered the quest. Talked to the seer multiple times (5x I think) with multiple dialogue choices. Defend the Seer quest came up and enemies right after. Try waiting for a couple of seconds after talking to her. Maybe it takes time to update or something

Stuck at the same quest. Same behavior as OP. Please fix this!

Quest points me to the rock at the bottom of the drawbridge and never moves, If I talk to the seer to defend her nothing spawns.
Managed to get a fast travel around it and complete the campaign, but quest is stuck in my quest log.
Have tried, relogging, walking into next zone, killing previous boss.

Nope not fixed Feb 29th.
There are posts on here describing the same issue, in 2020!!
So it’s never gonna get fixed huh?

I’m having the same issue.

I just managed to fix this quest for me:

I encountered the bug after I went through the lightless arbor dungeon, then the bastion dungeon and then progressed further in the story where I found the spear for the Horse God guy. Then I backtracked to the risen lake to continue the quest from there to the third dungeon. Then I encountered the bug at the Seer.

I fixed it by going back to Heoborea, progress to the Scorched Grove and gave the spear to the horse god guy. He gave me his blessing or whatever, and then I returned to the risen lake and I could progress past the Seer.

Hope this helps!

1 Like

This quest is bugged for me today. March 24th. please fix.

Just got to this point playing offline and still an issue. 4th April. I can speak to the Seer and whatever options I choose to speak, nothing spawns whatever i’m meant to defend her from.

Still an issue 2nd May