December Development Update: 0.9.0 Date Locked!

You brought no facts up that I could ignore. Your suggestion is more work then most options suggested in other places. So again… pretty please… reread what was said slowly and carefully and give it a thought. I don’t have high hopes but maybe it clicks.

Yeah 900 people answered the poll while every group had about equal numbers arround 300 or 1/3 of the votes… that’s pretty much equal and balanced ^^ MHKAY.

I always ignore “facts” of people who try to be right… lol?

Yeah because some people have another definition then yours and I made examples so what?

You can simply… erm… stop? Pretty please?

In the last paragraph I said that I doubt they improve or even keep up with past performances :smiley: .

That’s the most fun I had this year :slight_smile:

You make me laugh all the time, so…

Yeah, and you make a lot laugh. Next time you would say somehting like “the richest man in the world took bad decisions” look to yourself and what you achieved.

You don’t need to quote because I’ve already did. You showed 3 options, and stated only two on your comment. Trade or no trade (2 options) ended up about even (50%, like 100% divided by 2) when it’s 33% from the beginning and your corrected comment need to be: Trade, no trade and *people who does not care" ended about even. 2 options even will always be 50%, 3 options even will always be 33%, but you stated 2 options on 3 options pool an call it even.
I think now it’s clear.

I’m really not sure about that, but thanks for the hyperbole, it’s always helpful in a discussion.

It’s not an hyperbole it’s a real fact. How do I know? Because I have played both? Gpu temp is higher in LE about 9 degrees even with Vsync or Gsync comparison. But to discuss that it’s just to waste time, cause the dev’s already announced a huge performance improvement for next patch, so we just have to wait.

When will the sign up link/post go up for the pack the server one on Feb 2nd? Hoping my brother can get in to test multiplayer out too. (Yes he owns the game)

Your suggestion is more work then most options suggested in other places.

You paid for a product and don’t want the sellers to work and deliver? I see, so you donated with passion on your heart! How beautiful! I though you bought a product expecting it to be completed with a good multiplayer which can please everyone. My bad.

Yeah 900 people answered the poll while every group had about equal numbers arround 300 or 1/3 of the votes… that’s pretty much equal and balanced ^^ MHKAY.

I already answered, December Development Update: 0.9.0 Date Locked! - #82 by phil2022

I always ignore “facts” of people who try to be right… lol?

Yes. Take a look on this specific topic. What I’ve answered and what you answered. Clear enough to me.

Yeah because some people have another definition then yours and I made examples so what?

There are things in life you can’t just “define” by yourself as a subjective matter and call it right. Like “for me the sun is a fruit” when it’s not, no matter how you want it to be.

You can simply… erm… stop? Pretty please?

That’s a good suggestion, but I’m a polite person and also want to keep this topic hot cause all this conflict generated may lead to a good result for us all (not only to me).

In the last paragraph I said that I doubt they improve or even keep up with past performances. That’s the most fun I had this year

Yeah and I was being ironic, mind you.

How much more of a delay do you want?

So you don’t think its reasonable to criticise higher paid/richer/more attractive/whatever people? Do you think Elon Musk would say he’s never made a bad decision?

Hopefully yes. I also don’t think that there’s been anything new said (on either side) for a while.

True, but maths generally isn’t one of them, especially simple maths such as describing 3 options each having roughly 1/3 of the total as even. Even does not always equal 50:50.

I said this too. Maybe I said it in an overly complicated way?

1 Like

Don’t waste any more of your breath arguing.

They don’t want worthwhile discussion. They just want to vent. A lot of these “no trade = dead game” types are upset that EHG doesn’t want the game to be a second Path of Exile. Nothing anyone can say or do is going to change their minds.

1 Like

Yeah, I get that though, venting is important, it’s cathartic. I also might be slightly drunk, but I can still spell better than @boardman21.

2 Likes

How much more of a delay do you want?

No need for a delay they can just add this later. No hurry. We have 2 systems ready. Free trade can come later, BUT need to come.

So you don’t think its reasonable to criticise whatever people?

Not in the way he said on the financial/investment matter. You cannot criticize something is far beyond your reach. It’s juvenal to say the least. Imagine a biker criticizing a cardiologist’s surgery.

Hopefully yes. I also don’t think that there’s been anything new said (on either side) for a while.

I will give your 2 cents, you are probably right.

True, but maths generally isn’t one of them, especially simple maths such as describing 3 options each having roughly 1/3 of the total as even. Even does not always equal 50:50.

When a print tells everything you missed :smiley: https://imgur.com/UUEXo93

I said this too. Maybe I said it in an overly complicated way?

I explained already here if you missed (probably not) https://imgur.com/UUEXo93
If you couldn’t understand it’s because is beyond your reach. No shame on that.

Nothing anyone can say or do is going to change their minds.

I won’t deny :smiley:

Ah ah, I had missed this post, this is fascinating.
The amount of efforts to make such a simple matter look complicated and blurry is amazing, along with the complete denial of common sense and reality. All that just to avoid admitting having been wrong in the first place…

I guess that’s how conspiracy theories are born and thrive on the internet.
I hope I have enough popcorn…

2 Likes

If the cardiologist ends up with someone dead on the table or an otherwise botched surgery?

If the cardiologist ends up with someone dead on the table or an otherwise botched surgery?

Do you prefer to have a heart surgery with a biker? The biker would make any difference giving “tips” to a professional on a matter he does not know anything?

All that just to avoid admitting having been wrong in the first place…
I guess that’s how conspiracy theories are born and thrive on the internet.
I hope I have enough popcorn…

Am I, though? Wasn’t me who thought to be the smart guy, tried to teach someone while actually being wrong on my own words and statement. The popcorn is on my hand since the begning :smiley: Here is a little tip: When trying to teach someone, triple check if you are 100% right, otherwise silence is preferable.

I have trouble with pronunciation more than I do spelling.

2 Likes

My statements in this matter are not pro trade, nor are they anti trade. I did not take a side. It’s just mathematics.

A - 33
B - 33
C - 34

Are A and B equal?
What is the total of A, B, and C?
What percent of the total are A, B, and C?
Are A and B still equal?

Can you show me some a mathematical proof that proves your 33% does not equal 33%?

From wikipedia: A mathematical proof is an inferential argument for a mathematical statement, showing that the stated assumptions logically guarantee the conclusion.

1 Like

You read that https://imgur.com/UUEXo93 and you still did not get? Really?