Death Wave Soul Feast Lich | Build Guide | 0.8.4G

Video

This Build Tier Rating is:

Summary

• This build is played as a Lich. Run around in an extra life form: reaper Form and then seal of your destiney with death seal which will put you at low life and then obliterate enemies with death wave. You’ll have extra damage reduction for being low life in reaper form and tons of extra damage. Use soul feast to give yourself tons of armor for even more damage reduction!

Main Interactions

• Stacking damned on yourself to have death wave from death seal do more damage. Gaining armor from soul feast based on poison stacks on enemies.

How to Play this build

• To play this build all you need to do is run around in reaper form and activate death seal everytime its off cooldown. While on cooldown or just when you have mana, cast soul feast on enemies to give yourself addition armor and poison resist.

Rating

Rating

• Defense - 9.5/10
  • Offense - 9/10
  • Empowered Bosses - 9/10
  • Speed Running Echoes - 9/10
  • Arena - 9/10
  • Average - 9.1 (S Tier)

This Build Tier Rating is:

10/10 --->--->--->---> 5/10 >--->--->--->---> 1/10

Dammitt's Build Planner / Loot Filter

Death Wave Soul Feast Lich Budget

Death Wave Soul Feast Lich Budget! Gear/Idols/Blessings

Death Wave Soul Feast Lich Luxury!

Death Wave Soul Feast Lich Luxury! Gear/Idols/Blessings

Death Wave Soul Feast Lich! Lootfilter Link:

Death Wave Soul Feast Lich! Lootfilter Pastebin Link

All Uniques/Set/Exalted items Will SHOW

WARNING: Unused Base Types and Non ROGUE Class Items ARE HIDDEN

TEAL/BLUE - 1+ Tier 5+ Class Specific Affix For Any Class (This is unselected by default, if you would like this to be active make sure to check the box!)

Light Blue - Early Game Items (1 affix Tier 1+) (Uncheck these boxes around level 25)

Green - Mid Game Items (1 affix Tier 3+) (Uncheck these boxes around level 40)

Yellow - Starting Endgame Items (1 affix Tier 5+) (Uncheck around level 60 or when you have multiple affixes wanted on each piece of gear)

Orange - Mid Endgame (Requires 3+ Affixes with 8+ Total Tiers) (This is separated by base type so you can make them more specific if you want a very specific base implicit)

Red - Late Endgame (Requires 3+ Affixes with 12+ Total Tiers) (This is separated by base type so you can make them more specific if you want a very specific base implicit)

Light Green - Idols

Most Important Stats

Defense For You (Most important to Least important

• Health / Vitality
  • Capped Resistances
  • Critical Strike Avoidance / Endurance
  • Spell Damage / Damage leeched as health

Offense (Most Important to Least important)

• Adaptive spell damage / Necrotic spell damage
  • Increased Spell / Necrotic Damage
  • Crit chance / Spell Crit chance / Crit multiplier
  • INT / Cast Speed

How to Level

Here’s a 1 to 75 leveling guide for Death Seal Lich:

Gear -> Unique's

This build could also use, but not limited to :eyes:

• Marina’s Lost Soul ( 1H Wand )
  • Bastion of Honour ( Shield )
  • Ravenous Void ( Gloves )

Passive Screen Shots

Acolyte

Lich

Skill Screen Shots

Aura of Decay

Bone Curse

Soul Feast

Reaper Form

Death Seal

Social Platform Links

Twitch

Follow me on twitch and watch me live almost every day as we put together builds and test them!

Youtube

Here’s Everything I’ve ever done in Last Epoch

Discord

Join my Discord and use the !Search function in the Search bot channel to find any build it is your looking for by name/creator/tier rating/class/master/skill/patch and more!

Looking For a different build? Here’s a Compendium with Tons!

150+ Builds / Guides / Leveling Guides in one place! Click Here

Want to search by specific skills / uniques / class / mastery? Check out Dammitt’s Build Compendium

Dammitts Build Compendium

Have a good day Travelers!

2 Likes

Hi, I’m not really interested in the build itself, but I watched a part of your video just to see the interactions and maybe learn something for future use of my own builds. I have a very important question: How do you keep Reaper Form active at all times? The health drain from Reaper Form increases every second, which means that at some point, no matter how much leech you have, it will end. This is the one thing I want to know.

You can’t. Your health decays faster and faster so that you eventually can’t sustain it.
Good builds can keep reaper form up for one or two echoes, but after that they will let it fade then reactivate it.

1 Like

See the replies from Heavy & Llama on this post:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.