I am no pro or hardcore player, but have played Diablo2 at day 1, D3, POE, Grim dawn etc…
First of all awesome game devs!!!
General feedback PRO:
- Best end game loop of all of the above, great work and ideas…
- Awesome crafting, I actually us it, and is usable, unlike poe where I just go and buy items
- Thanks for not having 5million currencies like Poe, love and hate that game, her this is not the case
- Thanks for allowing builds where you have time to use a flask, and dont get 1 shotted like POE
- Thanks for allowing builds when stacking armor and health, you can actually be a tank…unlike POE, that does not matter, get 1 shotted anyways
- Overall design, and map design is great
- General gameplay, nailed it!!!
General feedback CONS:
- Although map design is great I would suggest higher res textures, if possible
- Perhaps add wind and dust and mist and smoke affects to maps to add to the overall feel, and take it to the next level. example sand blowing at desert areas.
- IMPORTANT, in order to support your business model going forward, cosmetics, I would suggest to get help on character design, 1. Improve base models, since currently only basic and dont have that much character, i need to feel i care about the character. 2. This obviously flows over into actual armour and weapon cosmetics…just concerned you put in the effort with mediocore result, looking at base models, your business model could suffer from it. SO I suggest to invest in good artist for this part, even if part time.
- Love werebear form for druid, and using a skill to stay in wearebear form. Saying this, I see Lich in the same light, however, I cant stay in Lich(reaper form) form, so I have long downtime when playing Lich, leveling a Lich(reaper form) is tedious and not fun at the moment. Perhaps have a similar linked skill to keep you in Lich form, so that you can focus on playing a Lich(Reaper form) please.
Thanks again for listening, great GAME!!!