Damage Immunity and Shadow Issue

Never had any issues before, maybe a random crash every 100+ hours.
Log file and a couple screen shots attached.
In a monolith, and when I got to one of the pacts a Giant boulder shadow followed above me, I became unkillable along with the mobs. I was able to teleport out and close the game normally. Validating Steam files did not give me any feedback.

If there is any more information you would like please just ask, thank youPlayer.log|attachment (2.3 MB)

A single screenshot is too big to upload even as a .zip file, is there an alternative way?

Are you using a Sentinel Build with Holy Aura and/or Sigils?

Does it look similar to the image below? If it does then this is a known issue with those skills - its totally random and has been difficult for the devs to trace because it seems impossible to make happen or predict when it will happen other than it has something to do with Sigils and/or Holy Aura. Thankfully this issue doesnt seem to persist after restarting…

If its not that, then this could be something else and you would have to try and upload the log & screenshot…

Screenshots are easier to include if you just post them on imgur and paste the url to the image on a separate line here. I think the forum limit is 4mb files so log files should be easily able to be posted as they are or zipped…

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.