Crow Bear Earthquake 0.8.2e Build

This build is very very strong, I just hit lvl100 in HC and done 256 wave my ward never drop under 5k, I’m going to min max the build to push 300+

1 Like

Dont tell that to @binashole

Were you on my stream yesterday? :rofl: The build certainly is great @boardman21 keep the builds coming!

I think this will be my next build!

@boardman21 - thanks for adding the “Most Important Stats” section to your latest build. Could you add that to this one as well :grinning:

Thank you,
OvrPwd

I might have got sent a few clips

If i find the time I will try, Most likely will just add this to guides going forwards, not work backwards. If i find spare time though ill update it.

Do you not care bout crit in this build? You have such low crit.

This buid hard to focus on crit because the weapon and EQ passives don’t have crit I think

I’ve got one offtopic question. Whats the fastest way to get corruption spreading and how long does it take to get to 300+?

Shoot for a corner try to get 20 islands amd take the 18-19 corruption. Repeat. Takes quite some time depending on your build

The corruption a Shade gives you is based on it’s distance from the centre of the web (higher distance = higher corruption) & your current corruption (higher corruption = lower increase from a Shade). So if you want to keep on increasing it you need to do Shades further from the centre.

Ah thanks. I’m going with the build in this topic. It just feels like the progress is very slow.

We can not use Charge to Lagon boss? I just ported out of the boss arena bc I couldn’t use charge on him

Yeah its still an issue. Just go bacl to human form and manually cadt EQ for the kill

2 Likes

After few days of min maxing, just hit 300+ arena with this build in Hardcore
https://i.imgur.com/tNjJFTL.png

Nice! Good work!

Been rerolling this build in past few days so here are couple of things i came up with. First, a lastepochtools link that attempts to cap all res properly
https://www.lastepochtools.com/planner/kB4eK1o6

Second, loot filter tailored for LEtools link above (tho take caution, it has some affixes enabled from other builds im doing at the time, the archmage necromancer and elemental nova sorcerer. But those mods are rare enough and for shattering only so shouldnt matter too much).
https://pastebin.com/raw/CinugbKB

Hopefully this helps someone who wants to start this up but doesnt know how to approach gearing/filtering.

Sidenote: swipe to 75 was awkward lmao be prepared to suffer if you want to roll this build

So got the 2hander, got it all set up, and I cannot transform into werebear?? I verify game file integrity and it literally won’t transform. Like for a sec, and then nothing, skill bar, and everything? Any ideas?

I took off boots and chest, and I was able to transform, as soon as I put chest on I got bounced out…

In Werebear Skill tree remove Ursine Wisdom (i imagine thats why u cant transform)

That was 100% it! I forgot that node when I respecced!! Doh!! Ty!