Crashing on Zone entry since patch update!

This is specifically occuring when entering “Maj’elka” district and surrounding areas. It’s been happening since the update patch this morning.

I’ve attempted to zone into different areas and they work. Even Sorethka works, but then if I try to Maj’Elka via Radiant Dunes, I crash immediately upon entering Radiant Dunes.

EDIT: I’ve had a browse through the forums and found another person with the same issue “verified game files through steam” which re-downloaded corrupt files. This fixed the issue for me too.

Player.log (32.4 KB)
Player-prev.log (40.0 KB)
DxDiag.txt (78.5 KB)

1 Like

Welcome to the forums…

Verifiying game files when using Steam is the recommended thing to do whenever something that was previously fine stopped working… this is especially true after patches…

Glad it was a simple fix.

Oyun Dosyalarını steamda nasıl doğruluyoruz acaba anlatırmısınız … Son güncelleme ile artık şehirler dışında hiçbir haritaya giremiyorum, oyun donup kalıyor… özellikle zindanların hiçbirine giremiyorum ve anahtarlarım boşa gidiyor. anahtarı taktıktan ve girmek için enterledikten sonra donuyor… Oyunu tamamen kaldırıp yeniden yüklüyorum şu an…

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.