Crashing issues

Im having issues with crashing upon entering the imperial era portal and i didnt have this issue earlier, could i please get some help. error.zip (7.1 KB)
Player.zip (5.6 KB)
DxDiag.zip (16.5 KB)

Welcome to the forums.

Ok, from the looks of things, the game is having quite a few different issues on your system.

Note: Your system is older and is unlikely to be able to handle the game on even medium settings without a lot of instability. You havent provided the le_graphicsmanager.ini file so I dont know what settings you are using but based on your system information, I would suggest that for best stability, you are running Very Low quality, all special features disabled/lowest settings and a framerate limit of max 60fps on your 1680 x 1050 resolution.

Specific issues I can see from the information you provided:

1. The game is struggling to initialise Sound (FMOD component of the Unity Game engine that LE uses). This can cause a lot of processing issues that will affect performance. I recommend making sure that your sound components are working properly with the latest appropriate drivers. Alternatively disable sound entirely before trying to play LE.

2. The debug messages are showing errors that may potentially be related to a corrupted game install. Please run Steams Game File Verification process to make sure that your game is actually installed properly.

3. The error log has reported that your game is crashing on nvwgf2umx.dll - this is a component of your GPU driver and usually indicates that the game is running on settings that are too high OR there is a driver issue. This error is confirmed in the diagnostic section of the dxdiag report (end of the file) with Windows logging the game crashing on the same GPU driver file. I see that your GPU drivers are dated 3/16/2022 which is older than I would recommend. Please install a new driver for your GPU and VERY IMPORTANT, use a CLEAN driver installation - do not do an upgrade - upgrading drivers does not always resolve any driver file corruption issues.

Lowering your settings, verifying the game files and installing a new GPU driver should resolve the issues. If not, please post new player.logs/le_graphicsmanager.ini after attempting the above.

i have also faced crashing issue. .

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.