Crashing during Loading Screens

Hello Team,

I keep running into regular crashes when loading a new area. I can play fine for a few minutes but then the whole game crashes typically with no error message. the last time i got an error from Unity (unknown hard error). I limited FPS on NVIDIA control panel and installed new drivers as well as verified and reinstalled the files on steam. I also got some weird issues where when I loaded in everything but the UI was black or like fog of war’d out. I would love some suggestions as I love this game but if I cant play for more than a few minutes it really sucks. Thanks in advance for the help
DxDiag.txt (115.3 KB)
Player-prev.log (504.9 KB)
le_graphicsmanager.ini (477 Bytes)
Player.log (508.4 KB)

I have this exact problem so I’ll post my crash report in here as well. I played for around 1-2 months on the first cycle and had 0 problems with crashing or anything similar but through my 10 hours so far in cycle 1.1 I’ve had it crash/black screen probably upwards of 30 times and this is the only game where it happens since before release I played the new FFXIV expansion for 8+ hours a day with 0 problems. Sometimes it just happens randomly when loading in to a new area and other times when I click over on my second monitor during a loading screen (have tried both Fullscreen and Windowed Fullscreen).

DxDiag.txt (113.1 KB)
Player.log (661.9 KB)

Thirded.

DxDiag.txt (125.1 KB)
Player-prev.log (221.2 KB)

Also getting the same thing happening on my oled steamdeck. not sure how to add logs from there but every load screen seems to just freeze up the deck and i have to force power off with it.

For me it doesn’t actually crash but every zone i load in it almost crashes. I wonder if it might be a windows defender thing.

I played Dark age of Camelot on a freeshard a year or 2 ago and we had to make an exception in windows defender for that game else it would take about 30-60 seconds to load zones. once i enabled the exception the zones loaded very quickly

I have also crashed twice today when loading two different new zones.

Both sessions logs included.

I have up to date graphics drivers and also verified game files on steam after the first crash.

Player.log (349.9 KB)
Player-prev.log (261.9 KB)
DxDiag.txt (111.6 KB)

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.