Crashes, launch and bizzare reactions of my pc to them

To start - everytime i want to play LE i need to treat this game like a chainsaw. By that i mean i need to turn it again and again till it finnally starts working rather than giving me some unity error. Looking at my player ini file it looks like its something with adress. But why? Yea i play in dorm but every multiplayer game is fine and considering that this game is still niche i don’t think anyone sane is playing at 5 am (don’t look at me like that alright let me do thumbmail face playing runemancer) with that so i am really clueless

Second part is that it crashes. I mean fine, time to do 20 launches and time to grind again…
But whats weird is how my windows reacts. In 2 last crashes at first i got chrome “aw snap” error while watching some yt on second monitor. But durring second one my discord got out of nowhere rebooted. Its just weird for a product to behave like some kind of shady 3rd app.

I hope it will be fixed, runemaster showed me that maybe zoom zoom one button isn’t the only way to feel good while playing.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.