Crash run new zone

I’m tired of fighting this game - updated the Windows video driver and so on - performed all possible rituals - crashes when switching to a new location - changed the graphics settings and so on - did everything that came to mind
error.log (62.4 KB

Player.log (37.9 KB)
DxDiag.txt (83.6 KB)

Hey… Welcome to the forums…

Sorry you are having hassles… Unfortunately this is a beta game and things like this can and do happen. Its sort of expected right now. :wink:

Looking at the information you have provided, the game is crashing on “nvwgf2umx.dll” and DirectX. This is a GPU driver file which means the game is crashing due to some graphics related issue. Your description of your problem is also usually what happens if the game is using graphics settings that are too high.

The following are the usual steps that are taken:

1. Verify the game files through steam… Very important

2. Do a safe mode driver reinstallation or use something like DDU… Just doing a driver upgrade will not always replace problem driver files/components so you need to ensure that the drivers are correctly reinstalled.

3. You didnt provide your le_graphicsmanager.ini file so I cannot tell what settings you are using but LE has performance related instability - i.e. setting in-game graphics too high for the hardware can and does cause instability, crashing, freezing and other issues. My system ( i5-7500, 1060, 16gb, NVME) is virtually identical to yours and I play on Very low settings with all special features (shadows, aa, grass) disabled @ 1080p with a framerate limit on 60fps (very important). At these settings I have zero stability issues and the game performs very well - even in really busy moments. I can even stream Netflix via a browser on my second monitor while farming monoliths… I would recommend you set your settings to the same and see how stable the game is for you. If the stability improves then your problem was the performance issues.

I used all the tips - nothing helped - at the beginning, when creating a character and entering a location, it crashed right away - I solved the problem with the help of “very low” graphics quality - now, when entering a new location, the method does not help

I reinstalled the video driver and the game - moved on without crashes

So are you saying that:

GPU driver reinstallation AND Game reinstallation AND Very Low settings

have fixed the problems for now?

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.