Crash entire system

Hi guys, today i cant start game.
When i try to start game crash everything and i have to manually reboot system.
after double click on the game icon, i see the last epoch start screen but all the system freeze and i cant do nothing :frowning:Player.log (10.0 KB)
Player-prev.log (5.9 KB)

Welcome to the forums.

Your logs dont contain anything - that usually means the problem is outside of the game and its hard to figure out what it is so all I can suggest is the normal things to try.

1. Verify the game files via Steam.

2. Make sure your windows is updated and there are no failed updates etc.

3. Do a reinstallation of your GPU drivers using a recent driver version. Do a CLEAN install (or use DDU). Do not do an upgrade install - this is important.

4. Do not run any other applications while testing LE. Doesnt matter how irrelevant you think they are, just dont run them to see if they make a difference. This includes any graphical overlays etc.

5. View Reliability History on your system and see if anything happened from when you could last play to now when you cannot. Check if there were any updates to any software or any other errors that windows is reporting.

6. Reset the game to default settings by deleting the le_graphicsmanager.ini file from the folder while the game is not running.

7. Make sure that your networking or antivirus is not blocking the LE files in any way.

8. Very important - be sure to reboot your machine cleanly with a proper shutdown and restart if an error happens - i.e. dont keep trying to launch the game without rebooting after a failure.

If none of those work, then please post your latest player.log file, the current LE_graphicsmanager.ini and the output of a dxdiag report.

Solved uninstall and reinstall nvidia driver.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.