CONTROLLER change buttons problems

Greetings! Cannot change buttons in game with controller. When i change buttons it shows me massage that “Assignment conflict. Button is already in use”. But it isnt in use! How to disable it? Please help!

3 Likes

I’m also having the same issue. I can for example remove the left trigger button, then i try to assign the left trigger to another button and it doesn’t let me, even though the button is not in use. Please help, i can’t play using keyboard right now, the only way to play the game is with controller.

1 Like

Same issue! I hope this is resolved ASAP

1 Like

Yes same issue.
I can rebind RB but not Y, even though i removed it from “Minion Attack”

3 Likes

Same issue. I tried both PS5 and XBOX controllers. When changing a button it says “button already in use cannot be replaced”.

1 Like

Same issue on steam deck with the Y face button

Yes, same issue. Wasn’t having this issue in 0.92b. Now on 1.0.1.2 getting hit with “Assignment Conflict Left Shoulder is already in use cannot be replaced” error EVEN THOUGH Left Shoulder is not bound to anything. Have restored defaults, relogged, made sure I always used the controller for 100% of the operation. Not working. This game is so buggy.

any news ? it is very annoying

Ps5 dualsense edge will not let me remap any buttons either. Just highlights the box for say “open inventory” in the controller column, but you cant click on it or remap in any way, holding share does nothing, only button that does anything is O to back out or Options which also backs out, profile is in default on dualsense edge. May try resetting my edge completely and will repost here if it works.