Controller: can't turn while channeling

This is probably an oversight, due to controller using aim-assist. But your character just can’t turn (with analog stick) while using channeling skill, unlike mouse where you can do so freely. This is a problem when an enemy is behind you, and you’re channeling flurry and just stuck in the direction you’re facing.

I’m running into the same issue (and funny enough, with the Flurry skill as well). Hoping either they figure it out or someone with more know how than I can find a way to fix it in the steam controller config

Okay, I fidgeted with this a bit today and found a workaround.

For starters, you’ll want to put the channeled skill on an input that can trigger a mode switch for the stick. I have Flurry on my right trigger.

Then, you can go into the controller configuration in steam for LE and set up a mode switch into Mouse Region mode. You will possibly have to fidget with the position and scale a bit so the cursor will center on your character, but this will allow you to turn while channeling a skill with a controller.

Hope it helps anyone who finds this!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.