Constant Crashes

Hi,

my Game runs fine, but crashes in random intervals, with an Error Message that blinks up for like 1s until it just crashes. Unfortunately, i’m unable to read the exact message that fast.

Happens in random intervals.

Tried different Graphic settings, standalone and steam (+file verification), different resolutions between 1080p 16:9 and 1440p 21:9 (as i’m using ultrawide)

Did a clean Driver install, updated chipset drivers, etc.

Files from crash folder unter /local:
error.log (53.4 KB)
Player.log (189.5 KB)

Files from /locallow:
le_graphicsmanager.INI (493 Bytes)
Player.log (189.5 KB)
version.txt (6 Bytes)

I was able to play the game like 3 or 4 months ago just fine, so i’m not sure what could be causing it.

Limited to 5 links, so here’s my DXdiag:
DxDiag.txt (116.3 KB)

Hey there… Welcome to the forums…

Have you tried to verify the game files in Steam? This is very important that you do this before attempting anything else.

The crashing at random intervals… is this while playing or while loading into a new map?

Your player.log is showing various errors that relate to FMOD, which is a component used in the Unity engine to handle all the sound/audio… It appears about 3 times preceeding a crash in the log messages, so it could be related to what you are experiencing.

To confirm that it could be sound related… Try disabling sound and seeing if it makes a difference… You also seem to have 4 different sound devices, including an Oculus Virtual Audio Device… The Unity engine sometimes has problems with virtual sound devices and virtual desktop audio… The drivers all seem recent but maybe you can also try and figure out what is the default sound device and perhaps change it…

ps… OriginWebHelperService.exe is crashing on your system… You might want to fix that… Doubt it has anything to do with LE tho…

I’ve verified the files, and re-downloaded + verified after it didn’t fix it the first time. Sadly, neither seemed to work.
The crashes only happen while actively playing, not in the load-screens.

So, i’ve tried disabling the Oculus Device in my Sound settings, and was still crashing.
Afterwards, i’ve disabled all sound and was able to play around 60 minutes without any crashes (usually, i would have crashed like twice in that time).
After that seemed to have fixed things, i’ve turned sound back on, and crashed after another 5 minutes. Interestingly, there is no crash report, and no flashing error message this time.
So i’m not sure if this error was the same problem.

I’ll play a bit more with the sound enabled / disabled, and see if i can replicate things.
But for now i would say it seems like the crashes are indeed sound related.

Also, the player.log from the mentioned crash, is ~6,5MB big this time, so i’ve split it into 2 .txt’s i hope this works for you:
player-log-2.txt (3.1 MB)
player-log-1.txt (3.1 MB)

Ok, so after some more testing, it seems this was just coincidence.

Neither turning off Sound in game, nor turning it off in Sound manager, changed it long term.
Guess i just had a good run with the above mentioned case.
Player.log of the latest crash (sound disabled in-game, as well as in Sound manager):
Player.log (63.4 KB)

Any other Ideas?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.