Constant crashes

I crash on every character and every build I play. Can be anywhere from 10 minutes in to a few hours but a crash is inevitable. I have noticed that it’s combat related. I spent 3 hours doing inventory management in the end of time without crashing.

Same here….

@Hackaloken I cut up a vid of the 3 crashes I experienced yesterday on stream. One during a load screen, one in mono with a sorcerer, and one while leveling a VK. What’s the best way to send it over to you?

A link to an unlisted video on YouTube is preferable over a filesharing link, but either works.

Done!

1 Like

As requested, these are my current skill trees, both active and passive, for the character with which I’ve had the past 6 or so crashes.

https://imgur.com/a/CagZ9fZ

I am only crashing when I am playing on my mage (sorcerer class) lightning blast/shock spec. Every other classes I played (Druid, Acolyte, and Sentinel) I don’t experience any crashes at all.

i have some crashes too, here is my report, Crash_2020-04-07_134527442.zip (1.1 MB) , my game crashes when i use spells lighting, blast atc. my specs: AMD 3900x 32GB ram, RX 5700 xt.

Any hopes of a hotfix for this issue yet ?

Editing due to continual crashes. Now happening on all my characters no matter the skills etc…
PC Specs: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 with RX 5700XT and 16gb g.skill ripjaws. currently installed on my samsung 850 ssd. Tried shutting down all overlays that may have been active. Fresh install of game last night. If there are some gfx settings I should try please let me know. I have everything maxed out atm.
epoch-crash.zip (684.3 KB)

Since 0.7.X I get the same crashes… And looking trough this post, I got a very bad feeling.
For me its also happening with the RX5700 XT (with the 19.12.2 driver, since every other driver is causing black screens on every game).
This f’ed up graphics card. Already got enough issues with this expensive piece of garbage :frowning:

I have been having constant crashes as well. What ended up fixing my issue was doing a file verification through Steam. There was a file missing and when the file was downloaded I was able to move on in the game. Hopefully this helps someone else out!

Same here,

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X, Radeon RX 5700 XT, 32 GB Memory.

Newest graphic card drivers installed. Had no crashes before last patch.

I do have crashes on all my chars. Void Knight Sentinel (Boardman21), Low Life Lich (Thyworm) and Primalist Zoomer (Thyworm).
Crashes logfile.zip (3.7 MB)

Same for me,

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X, RX 5700 XT, 16 GB memory and newest drivers

Sometimes I can play an hour or two between crashes and sometimes only a few minutes

Error
UnityPlayer.dll caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005)
in module UnityPlayer.dll at 0033:18f73501.

I tried to upload a zipped crash log file but I kept getting a not authorized pop-up.

Most people I see here have similar systems as mine
AMD Ryzen 9 3900x, RX 5700xt, 32gb mem, Asrock Phantom Gaming X mobo included log files and jpg wher it happens everytime in me .zip its in the temple of eterra I cant go any farther than that crashes everytime
Crash_2020-04-13_011036234.zip (1.9 MB)

I just installed this game and created character, but can´t even enter to realm. Always crash at loading screen. Player.log (27.5 KB) Player-prev.log (41.7 KB)

Same thing. Win10 (x64). AMD FX-8320 4,5GHz. GTX 1060 (6Gb), 16Gb DDR3. Game killls nvidia display drivers every time…
Crashes.zip (2.8 MB)

I crash every 20 minutes or so. It seems to happen randomly, although usually when loading into a new zone.

AMD A10-7850k // GTX 760

Crash_2020-04-18_230220212.zip (1.4 MB) Crash_2020-04-18_204224560.zip (1.5 MB)

I have also been having a lot of crashes. I wasn’t able to include a file via this site so I uploaded my zip file to google drive for you. It should include 4 different crash logs and also all screenshots of my skills and passive tree for you. I hope it helps figure something out!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/19EPAtSJGKBzrrwhAj-hYVM42NeA5SL3V/view?usp=sharing

I crash alot too, like every 30 minutes. Fix please. Ryzen 3900x, 32gigs memory, RX 5700 XT