Connection lost when changing areas, some times when logging in

I have problems with connection lost when changing areas.

I have tryed 2 different cabels and with the same problem.
my computer also has an wifi adapter and im able to play flawless (but slow speed) with that.

i have and other computer in the house that runs this game flawlessly with both cables.

DxDiag.txt (129.1 KB)
Player.log (163.6 KB)
Player-prev.log (409.9 KB)

Here are all the loggs.
I got an email from you guys and i have tryed all those quick fixes, but nothing helpt.

Here are 2 new files, made 3 tries to play today but cant change zone.
Player.log (464.0 KB)
Player-prev.log (63.7 KB)

1 Like

Yeah same issues here, stable internet connection, hardly no lag, but still DC when I try to go into a new area. Iā€™ve even swapped out my hardware firewalls and still didnā€™tā€™ fix the issue, it isnā€™t AT&T Fiber either, contacted them.

1 Like

Same here, im playing offline and all ok, but online i cant enter in the first city. Hope some help too ^^.

I guess that in my case its hardware based, my friend and i are playing in the same house on different computers, heā€™s computer rarly gets connection lost but i get it every zone.
tryed his internet cable and same thing.

I have recently bought its computer so its 2 month old and all uppgrades are done.

i have now playd non stop for about 1 hour on wifi without connection lost.
Dropping loggs here.

Player.log (5.8 MB)
Player.log (464.0 KB)

Purchased the game yesterday and EVERY time I try to enter Keepers Camp the game crashes with a ā€œYou lost connection to the game serverā€ message. It also crashes to desktop once and awhile when selecting Play Online after trying to connect for awhile and then flashes a Unity 2019.4.40f1_ffc62b691db5 message on screen before closing. I havenā€™t been able to do anything for hours in the game except constantly play through to the entrance of Keepers Camp where the game then crashes. My system is using a network cable, but I tried a USB WiFi adapter and still have the same issues. I even installed the game on a second pc and have the exact same issues on that system as well. Iā€™ve seen postings about this issue back to May of 2023, but no fix. What is causing this? The game is not playable, can not get past the first area.
EnterKeepersCrash-Player.log (132.4 KB)
PlayOnlineCrash-Player.log (90.1 KB)

1 Like

Hey, I had the same problem for a while. For some reason using a VPN fixed my Lost connection problems. Lazy devs or something in the code does this. Anyway, finally 3,5 hours straight without ā€œlost connectionā€ simulator

I have this issues too. When I try to get in a new area I ve got a connection lost. After relogging, trying to load in same area, I lose the connection again.
Next day the area works and an other is kicking me out of the game by a connection lost.
It is unplayable and I want a statement from the producer. Are you trying to fix this problem finally? This problem doesnā€™t exist since yesterday.
We need support, so please wake up.

same issues and bad past 2 days. Game is pretty much unplayable online after 1 month for me and a few friends.