Come join Mike and the team for another Dev Stream!

Dev Stream AbleGamers

Hey everyone, as a reminder we are now a Twitch Affiliate! You will now be able to subscribe, donate, and cheer while also unlocking Last Epoch related goodies. Going forward, the team has decided that 100% of all subs and donations will go to charity. So for the remainder of May, we have chosen AbleGamers to be our first charity. AbleGamers focuses on bringing people with disabilities together through video games to help combat isolation while also forging new friendships.

We have also decided to keep some pre-recorded MikeClips that you can play using bits through Sound Clips. Join us on Twitch to see some new Monolith of Fate gameplay, discuss Last Epoch with the devs, and help support a wonderful cause!

Stream starts at 3pm CDT / 8pm GMT and can be found here: Twitch

And if you missed last week’s stream, you can catch up here:

1 Like

Did i already miss the stream of did not started yet?

It usually starts at 9pm (BST, which is also 8pm GMT). So 27 mins time.

Llama since you answer the “Community Tester” tag is some kind of place between devs and players? i saw you and heavy are really active in forum and have them but i dont know what it means.

Yeah, pretty much. We get to test the patches before they give them to you, we get to break the skills/mechanics/patches/etc & make the devs cry by giving them the real feedback so you don’t have to. We help the devs make the patches even moar awesomerer than otherwise.

1 Like

ohh interesting, i feel this is not explained enough, at least i think would be relevant info to pin, thanks for answering

1 Like

It’s that time of the week again. Time to watch Mike get dunked on and get more meme sound bites.

yeah this same thread i would pin it because is old and dont show in the feed because of that

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.