Circle of Fortune Rank 9 reward is terrible

Rank 9 of Circle of Fortune makes the entire set drop whenever a single set item drops.

On paper this seems amazing, you get the whole set.

In practice, this is near worthless because set items just pale in comparison to most uniques.

I did a quick scan of last epoch builds. Filtering builds for, ‘After Release’, there have been 330 builds posted. Of those 330 builds, only 7 use a full set, a whopping 2% of builds.

Can we please have a different reward for rank 9?

If I was LE god for 1 day, I’d move the rank 9 reward to rank 2, and make rank 9 give amazing bonus’s to crafting or prophecies or legendary potential or better rolls on uniques.

Anything but the current reward.

1 Like

Everyone thinks CoF should be nerfed. Lets nerf this OP green set thing and call it a day. LOL

Nerf?

Rank 9 reward is literally as bad as it can possibly be.

You show a disturbing lack of imagination.

1 Like

They have stated they will tweak sets and make them more enticing. In the mean-time, yeah—it’s hot garbage. Except for a few builds, sets are worthless and by the time you can get a full set to drop, what’s the point?? On the other hand, wearing all parts of some sets has a level requirement where you would be daft to use it by that point.

It’s just weird.

+1 to legendary potential would seem to be more appropriate as a rank 9 reward imo.

Set items just stink.

1 Like