Chronomancer julra T4 made me stop play the game

Way tooooooo difficult.
Should be nerfed (damage and health by 33-50% both) or either respawn just before the boss without burning the key.
Best try (in 4-5 tries) I managed to burn down her to 19% but the damage does is too much and has too many hp and fight lasts too long.
Game in standby waiting for nerf, until may when new season of d4 starts.
Was fun for a while until lasted.

1 Like

Best try (in 4-5 tries) I managed to burn down her to 19% but the damage does is too much and has too many hp and fight lasts too long.

That means you arenā€™t doing enough damage and arenā€™t dealing with the mechanics properly.

The fight is fine. You just arenā€™t good enough to beat it at T4. Thatā€™s a you problem, not a game problem.

3 Likes

LOL
I obliterate everything T4 and empowered+
That boss just have too much hp and last too much.

Damage to much? Upgrade Defenses.

You could also start a group for it.

When i can clear her mit a frigging forge guard, everybody can.

1 Like

Not only is ā€œobliterating everythingā€ not something to brag about when youā€™re abusing Healing Hands, in actuality it just proves that the reason you have problems with T4 Julra is a lack of skill. If you canā€™t blow it up and have to actually care about mechanics, you choke. :wink:

So yeah. Get good.

2 Likes

Lots of builds kill T4 Julra in a few seconds as it is. Thereā€™s no need to nerf the boss. Maybe it needs to be buffed instead.

2 Likes

You obliterate everything but you reached something you canā€™t obliterate and this was enough for you to stop playing the game.

I think that says all we need to know about your problem.

5 Likes

Thereā€™s really been a shift in gamers mentality huh?
From 'Ooh a challenge I canā€™t complete yet, dope" too"I canā€™t complete it, nerf it!".

I did her a few days ago on T4 with a healing hands Pala, and my god has HH made her a cakewalk.

I usually struggle with her on various chars, but HH Pala just eats her.

OP get better at the game, and please stop calling for nerfs everytime you fail at something. LE needs more challenging content, not less

5 Likes

noob, go play diablo 4

1 Like

I obliterate everything T4

Julra said hi :rofl:

Julra T4 is tough. I killed her first time this cycle, with OP build, but I felt the same way throughout beta. There are alot of (broken OP) builds that take her out easily, but I hardly think that makes his argument invalid. I also think you should be able to retry all bosses, if you get through the dungeon. Make it costs a key. Let us learn the fight.

You can learn the fight though.
Thereā€™s T1, T2 and T3. You can rerun them as many times as you want. It costs a key just like you suggested. You get rewards too, itā€™s not just a practice run.

There were a lot of not-broken builds that made easy work of T4 Julra even before 1.0 as well.

This is a valid point. Having to redo the whole dungeon on death is annoying.

Game in standby waiting for nerf, until may when new season of d4 starts.

Do yourself a favour and get Elden Ring until D4S4 begins.
Probably one of the best games of our time, would hate for anyone to miss out on it.
Also, itā€™s a game of skillā€¦ There are no ā€œChase Itemsā€ yet the game still has over 75k active players after 2 years.

D4S4 is looking hella good though, great changes all moving in the right direction.
Iā€™ve said it over and over again, give D4 till S6 and it will be a complete game with no reason to play another arpg.

Trigger Warning : I know some will feel the need to regurgitate the same tripe their favourite streamer was spewing about D4 without comprehensively reading the notes themselves because letā€™s face it devising an opinion without being told what to say by someone else isnā€™t for everyone , Iā€™ve heard it all before and I donā€™t careā€¦ Cry more, I feed on your Tears.

Unfortunately seems another boss in T4.
In T3 I can do the mechanics or even ignore completely and destroy the boss.
I ofc did the mechanics in T3 to learn them for T4 but T4 seems more a T9 honestlyā€¦
ofc itā€™s a l2p issue but the more the fight last more easily you make a mistake. I believe the raise in difficult and hp from T3 to T4 is too much and seems a completely different boss fight.

1 Like

Did you realise this topic is about julra t4 and not about your opinion ( that no one cares about ) on other video game?

You seem to care enough to respondā€¦ Did I hit a nerve there cupcake ?

Initial post said they were leaving, I gave solid alternatives as a replacement rather than the forum standard passive aggressive ā€œok byeā€ cheese because I donā€™t care about internet points from low IQ sheep.

All you done was whine, whoā€™s off topic now.

1 Like

Listen to the forum police. Always stick to the topic, just donā€™t deviate from it, donā€™t criticize the game. Freedom of expression applies here, as long as it is their opinion.

2 Likes

In T3 I can do the mechanics

Vast majority of players cannot do the mechanics. And since youā€™re here complaining, you also cannot do them.

So, players that canā€™t do ALL the mechanics focus on avoiding one or two mechanics at most - the so called ā€œoneshotsā€ - then they take damage from the other things and mitigate it. Do that and youā€™ll beat T4 Julra too.

If you want build advice on what you lack, post your planner link (thereā€™s an Import button).

I found her a lot easier on markman and falconer than other classes. Range helps (duh lol). My marksman can sometimes kill her in phase 1 if I can keep knocking her back.