Character Selection - Cancel Broken

Selected Acolyte, read the 3 sub types, clicked cancel at the bottom, assuming to go back to select another type of char. All char model disappeared, cancel doesnt back out, ESC doesnt back out, no way to get back to select/click a char. Repeatable, same for all chars. Cancel removes the models, no longer able to switch, have to relog game.

Sorry about this! Could you please make it happen again and then upload your log file before restarting?

Have you created a character before, or was that your first character?

Repeated the error a few times, but then I went ahead and created my 1st char and played for a few hours. Client has been restarted multiple times, so unfortunatley the log is overwritten.

Since it only occured when I had no chars, I would assume when you hit cancel its supposed to back out and load the profiles char list. Since a new player doesnt have one, or someone who has deleted all chars, then thats where it breaks.

Sorry I can’t produce a log at this point, hopefully you can reproduce on your end with a fresh client/profile and no chars.

ty,

Hi sorry to bump this up, but I just bought the game and was about to post the same issue. It seems that it only happens when you have no previous char created. After creating one the issue is gone.

here’s what happens:
Launch the game,
Login screen,
Play,
Select your class, in my case I selected Primalist.
now here come the thing.
once you select your class, below comes the three subclasses, in this case “shaman”, “beastmaster”, and “druid”. If I try to cancel my class selection, I cannot go back and select other classes. Clicking on “<cancel” button makes my selected class disappear and the only thing I can do is restart the game.

here’s a screencap

Last Epoch 0.7.8 Steam (bug report ForumTopic ID #19140) (2).zip (5.8 KB)

Hi !
I just bought the game so I don’t have any character yet, and I’m experiencing exactly what T3HPWN4 is describing.
I’ll see if the bug disappears once I have created at least one character

Edit : It is confirmed, the bug doesn’t happen anymore. When I cancel during the class selection, it brings me back to my list of characters

I have the same bug.

• Game version 0.7.8f
  • Freshly created a new account
  • No characters created yet
  • Selected a class
  • Pressed the cancel button to check out the other class but all the available classes disappeared and the cancel button doesn’t do anything.
  • Had to exit the game with the “Exit Game” button.
  • Can reproduce it every time.

Player.log (21.1 KB)

Same here if I follow CRAZYDISC steps.

Version 0.7.9c
DxDiag.txt (81.9 KB) le_graphicsmanager.ini (493 Bytes) Player.log (19.3 KB)

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.