Can't start after last patch

Not very strong laptop, but the game was working before patch. And now error occures. Can you define the problem via logs?

error.log (46.4 KB) Player.log (21.3 KB)

Edited after reinstalling the game

Very sorry about this!

Could you please try to repair the game? If that doesn’t help, please provide your system information.

Ah, I know my laptop is weak, cause I can’t get last version of NVidia drivers - it just dies. So I have not very latest drives, and other games (Dota2, PoE) are running.

So here is DxDiagAllrandom.txt (78.8 KB) the system info.

Just need the key, where to move: install Win-8 or Win-10 instead of my 8.1. Or somehow reinstall DirectX… or dunno. I can understand 1/4 of logs))

Unfortunately your graphics card doesn’t meet our system requirements, so I can’t guarantee that the game will run on your computer. I’m sorry that the game suddenly stopped working for you.

I can’t see the exact cause of the crash, but it will be logged into our systems for later. If validating the files in Steam didn’t work, I can only recommend general troubleshooting steps such as updating drivers, Windows, etc.

Again, sorry for the trouble.

Some friend recommended to check the pagefile.sys limits. To my surprise it was only 500-1000 Mb.
I’ve increased it 10x and the game is working now.

Still can’t remember why I changed it before…

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.