Can't log in error

An error occured when logging in.
That’s what i get now when trying to log in after the latest patch. So my question is. Why do i suddenly get such an error, when i have been playing on my account since alpha?

1 Like

Hey…

Please check this post. Looks like there is a login error of some kind that the devs have confirmed they know about and are working on (they reply later in that thread)…

From what i can see with the other post u linked, their problem is their login says please wait. Mine says: An error occured when logging in.
Also in the top screen a box appears that says: [LE-24] NO LAST EPOCH LICENCE FOUND. Seems wierd since i had the game since 2018

Honestly… guessing here… In the past when LE has had login problems after a patch update, it has caused a wide variety of interrelated account issues…

Can you login to the website correctly with your exiting credentials? (not the forum but the actual account page?

You may have to open a specific customer service ticket via the support website - contact button on the top right…

I was suspecting multiple errors from the patch, not just mine. I just hope devs will fix it in the nearest future.
Log in on my account is no problem, the game is still registered under my account, the pop up box in my game was wierd and ofc i fear something is wrong with my account.
The game itself said to make a post here, but if i’m not getting a responce, and the problem wont fix with next patch, i have to make a ticket i guess. But then the info in the game should be changed and not tell the player to post here.

Are you using Steam or the Standalone client?

Might be worth trying the other if you havent already done so… Honestly I am picking at straws here…

Re the support ticket… Lots of messages in the game should really be updated :wink:

My suggestion is based purely on the fact that if you particular problem is not the general login problem that others are having right now, then someone at EHG is going to have to check your account specifically… they are obviously the only ones who can and from my experience when someone quotes a LE-## type error they usually need to get involved…

I have the standalone client. I have the option to connect to my steam, but shouldn’t be a fact i hope. What i have done is reinstall by dl directly from my account page, same result.
Imma try patience since devs are working on it :slight_smile:
If it gets fixed and i still can’t log in then ticket it is, hope not that’s the case.
Anyway, thx for the info about the LE-## info, never seen that box before so was a bit confused. Guess i still am.

1 Like

Hi! I believe this should be resolved as of Beta 0.8.2c. Please download the update and let us know how it goes!

1 Like

Yes! Thank you for your great work. Works like a charm

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.