Can't launch the game

I just bought the game, I get a white screen aaand that’s it. One time I could see title of the game due to windowed mode but no loading, just freezing. Couldn’t find any logs cause it’s my first launch of the game.
I reinstalled Windows, drivers and the game, no difference.

Hope someone will be able to explain me how to repair this, I’d really like to test the game ! Ty vm

Welcome to the forums…

Are you trying the Steam or Standalone version?

If the game installed properly, all its config etc should exist in:
C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\Eleventh Hour Games\Last Epoch
(Appdata is a hidden folder so you would have to unhide it to find these).

If there are any .log files in that folder, they might help explain what is happening so please attach them here.

Please can you attach the output of a dxdiag report to this thread - that will give information on your system setup/drivers/OS and the diagnostic section at the end of the report might have info on anything else going on.

Usually the only things that affect the game on first install are a messed up install, old GPU driver versions, outdated OS patches/directx and sometimes networking issues (the game is local but still logs into EHG servers to confirm your account). There is also sometimes a conflict with other apps running and the Unity game engine so its best not to run anything else while trying to test. Obviously if the hardware you are using is underspec/minimum then this could also prevent the game from loading - people have tried to run this on old business potatoes without graphics cards… Default settings usually work for most computers intended for gaming purposes.

If you can post the dxdiag and anything else you find, then I can try and figure out what might be happening.

If you are using the Steam version, then its also very important to verify the game files to make sure the install actually completed properly.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.