Cannot move forward with Welryn Docks

After loading is complete, I can’t move by clicking anywhere.

OS Win10
CPU i7-6700K
GPU GTX1060 6G
RAM 32G

Hey there… Welcome to the forum…

You havent really provided enough information… I am not even sure what you mean you cannot click anywhere…

• Is the screen blacked out?
  • Does the game hang and you cannot do anything?
  • Does the game crash?

Please can you also include the following files:

1. Player.log (game debug file)
  2. le_graphicsmanager.ini (game settings file)
  3. Output of a DXDIAG report (snapshot of your hardware & drivers)

See Useful files - Last Epoch Support Hub

I’m not good at English.

• Is the screen blacked out? – No
  • Does the game hang and you cannot do anything? --spell can use.
  • Does the game crash? – No

Player.log (1.7 MB)
le_graphicsmanager.ini (470 Bytes)
DxDiag.txt (128.8 KB)

Can you use Townportal?

Hi,

1. The player.log is showing very strange errors - its like your game isnt installed properly or is corrupted… Please Verify Integrity of the Game files in Steam.

2. LE is in Beta & has performance related instability issues. With your 1060 GPU, I do not recommend that your run the game at higher than Medium quality at 1080p. I also use a 1060, and I run it at Very Low quality for best performance & stability. I can run it on High, but then I get problems.

3. You must ENABLE framerate limiting - your settings show that you have no limit - this means that LE will max out your GPU and the game will freeze and have lots of stability problems. I would set the framerate limit at around 60fps (max 70fps). If you dont do this, you WILL have problems with the game on your hardware.

4. Special graphic effects like Grass, Reflections etc, will make your GPU struggle. I dont recommend them.

5. Your Realtek USB FE/1GbE/2.5GbE Network card is causing your system to Bluescreen. Your system is reporting lots of network related problems. You need to update that driver to stop it crashing your system and fix the errors.

6. You are having NVDisplay.Container.exe errors - this is a problem with the GPU Driver. You need to do a safe mode CLEAN gpu driver installation (or use something like DDU). DO NOT do a normal driver upgrade. It must be a clean install.

7. Your system is reporting Windows Update errors - WindowsWcpOtherFailure3. You need to check if there are any updates that have failed or need approval… You may need to run System File Checker to make sure your system files are ok.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.