Cannot connect to game server

So i was playing earlier, changing up my loot filter to be exact, when i decided to port to a town. I noticed i was in the loading screen for awhile and my connection timed out. So i restarted the game and same thing, connection times out after i get to character select and try to enter game. I decided to reboot my comp and reset my internet router connection. Now when i log in, i still have long load times and when i get to character select, my Cycle character is gone. she was level 50. Please help!

Same thing just happened to me. Came here to find out if others are having the same issue.

just tried and all my characters are missing . patch has screwed things up good for me sadly.
Also taking forever to log in. that has never happened before either.

and now ALL my characters are gone. Cycle and Legacy…sigh. Please fix soon!!

Yea i’m just hoping my characters are still around, I just saw a few of my legacy characters are missing now too.

EDIT
So now all my characters are gone, I just go straight to the class select as if i’m starting the game for the first time. :sob:

I can not even login in any mode, be it off line or online. Thru steam or desktop icon, nada.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.