Cannot complete "Return to the Seer in The Risen Lake" quest

I cleared “The Risen Lake” map in imperial era for several times. But I didn’t see any indicator for npc to talk. I see only portal to teleport back to another era.

Please help.

Hey there… Welcome to the forums…

This should probably be in the bug section of the forum…

At what stage in the quest do you get to?

According to the above link, it should be the last part of this quest.

By the way, I cannot remember clearly about event before this happen. I think I jump to this map via portal from another era. But I cannot find any npc after clear this map. No indicator. I try to enter this map from near maps. But it still be the same. I tried to clear it on next day. It still be the same.

Maybe @Llama8 can help? I am not great at remembering the quests…

The seer is on the left side of the map kinda in the middle. You could either run back from the next zone & do a kinda clockwise U (on it’s side) or there’s a portal close-ish to where you enter the zone from the preceeding are. Not in-game at the moment so I can’t take a pic.

@vapourfire This is the one where you need to “defend the seer” while she looks for Alric then you get sent on towards Harton & the Dreadnaught. It’s also a passive point quest. It’s not too difficult to start defending the seer & head right killing undead then keep killing the mobs in the zone & forget about returning to hand in the quest (done that before) until you get to the next area & it doesn’t update.

1 Like

Many Thanks. I just complete all quests except end of time.

PS. While waiting for answer, I play end of time until lv.71. It seems to be very easy to play main missions.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.