Can not speak to the Keeper Guard

Hello,

nearly at the Start of the Game my journey ends already.
At the Quest The Keeper Vaul i can not speak the the Keeper Guard.
Restarting Game not helps.
What can i do ?

Kind Regards

Iā€™m having the same issue. Portaling to town and logging out did not resolve it

I was able to resolve this by going back to The Fortress Walls and back through the Keepersā€™ Vault. Essentially redoing the last area i was just in again. Once i came back the second time, the npc dialog box appeared

3 Likes

I just ran into the same issue. Beta 0.9.2K version.

Thanks! Still just a workaround, so i reported the bug also, but it helped me to get the quest completed :slight_smile: Maybe my ā€œfaultā€ was to port to the start town before i talked to the npc

2 Likes

Yes, this appears to happen if you go to town before talking to the Keeper Guard. Normally quests automatically update if you go ahead without talking to an NPC that progresses the quest, so I was quite surprised at this.

happened to me just nowā€¦ i went to town, forgot to click on her, and now i cantā€¦ what to do now?

edit: all is good, i redoed the previous location once more like above comment suggested and all is good now, i can click on her

1 Like

Still bugged in 1.0.
Playing OFFLINE due to the issues with the online servers being down and hit this bug. Can not continue and should probably start over.

1 Like

Had this aswell and followed the previous instructions. Ported back to town then back to the Fortress walls, ran through the Keeperā€™s vault. Then went to the bridge and the quest discussion procā€™d.

Can confirm still happening in 1.0

Hi,

Same issue, got back to town before talking the the keeper.
To resolve this, I just walk back to the entry of the zone and the PNJ appear and then walk with me to the keeper gard and quest is on track

Just go back down North road from TP point, you will pick up the old keeper again and be able to continue. They should move his resting point next to portal however to prevent this.

Issue is the keeper guy not being there. If you walk back to the vault exit he will run through the area and join the guard who will then be able to talk to.

1 Like

Just happened to me on 1.0. Did what Nunzio posted above and it resolved the issue for me.

1 Like

To fix this you will need the old man so if you lost him like TP back to town or log out you just need ran back to the start of The Northern Way and takes the old man with you to the guard.

Thanks, that fix worked! Running back, picking up the old manā€¦

Thanks for the help!

1.0 launch and this bug is still rolling! :lady_beetle:

Just wanted to say thanks I thought this was due to the lag not some bug.

;( Hope they fix this

Thanks Iā€™m gonna try this right now since I literally encountered this issue a few minutes ago :smile: