Can I merge list of characters from steam pc to mac?

Hey,

I’ve been downloading LE on my mac today but my list of characters is empty despite steam asked me to import the list.

Is there a way to recover everything somehow?

Thanks

Hey there…

Theoretically you can as the savegames are the same (version dependent obviously) but not using Steam Cloud saves - you could transfer the save manually from one system to another as all the savegames are just local files.

BUT

Last Epoch suspended Apple Mac support in Oct 20. So the last x86 Mac version that seems to work Ok is 0.8.2 (I think - could be earlier). It no longer updates on Mac. This is also why Steam Cloud saves for LE no longer work on Mac… (they currently only work on Linux/Windows).

Thanks for answering

So do you think I could copy past the files on a usb key from the windows one and bring it to my mac and it could work?

Yip.

Only concern I have is that the versions are getting out of sync so if they made any savegame changes from the last version that worked on Mac till the latest windows/linux one, there might be an issue. E.g. things like new items/uniques etc might bork…

Nothing is stopping you from trying tho…

very well, thank you sir

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.