BUG: very frequent PC overdrive with unexpected power shutdown and file corruption every 1 hour after 0.8.2 update

very frequent PC overdrive with unexpected power shutdown and file corruption every 1 hour after 0.8.2 update.

Didn’t have any issue before this patch !

please fix right away!

My file and stocks and resources have been erased for multiple times in the past few days.

it’s not playable!

Hey…

Pretty much impossible to help you based on the information you have provided.

Please can you post your system information, game and errors logs and in-game settings informaiton.

In the meanwhile:

1. Please make 100% sure that your OS is patched, your graphics drivers are new
  2. Verify the game files if you are using Steam

Any other suggestion would have to wait till you supply more info.

Thank you…
my setup fits the recommended PC setup. Everything turned ok with the latest update.

Same here isnt problem on users. rx480, 6700k, 48 gigs ram, pcie ssd, win 10 64bit home all is fresh installed and UP to DATE.

Great… Glad the update solved things… for future reference, the files provide much more information about potential problems so if you have another bug/problem… please consider posting them.

Hey…

No-one is going to be able to help you with that information - you dont even explain the problem YOU specifically are having… As I mentioned to the OP if you want anyone to help, you have provide much more information as to the problem and your setup… the game, player and error log files provide info on what the game is doing, the in-game settings tell us what settings you are using and the dxdiag gives details on your OS, hardware configuration, drivers and versions and even shows any specific crashes or problems your system is having.

Without more information it just becomes a guessing game that doesnt help anyone and just wastes everyones time…

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.