Bone Curse Aura -- what's the best way to sustain?

Just trying to figure out the best way to be able to sustain the aura in regards to the mana drain. Is it ever possible to leave it on all the time?

Thanks for any suggestions :slight_smile:

BTW this is for a Harvest Lich.

If you put mana regen affixes on all slots they can go on you’ll have somewhere between 20 & 25 mana per sec, more if you also use the mana regen rings. There’s also a mana on Harvest use prefix.

Put 5 points in Cursed Limbs and use a macro to cast it every 5 sec. Bone curse aura notable is horrible.

I know, but that wasn’t the question.

Okay, so I guess that is the second question. Should I not bother?? LOL

Probably not. As azmodael said, the aura node isn’t great. Taking Cursed Limbs (& Illusion of Pain which adds a 6s cooldown so you can just cast it on cooldown) is, IMO, better. You’d get more damage & not take extra damage when you get hit.

Okay cool. Thanks for that!

(Yeah, I just ran out into the wilds with my shiny new mana regen and immediately died to the extra physical damage… ugh.)

1 Like

The aura is terrible for 2 reasons:

• you need extreme investment in mana regen, which takes away prefixes better spent on dmg increase from your gear
  • all sources of spell damage increases work directly against you for reasons you just experienced

If you go for the Cursed Limbs note you can also make use of a fun buggy interaction-> Bone curse + Illusion of Pain + Cursed Limbs -> OP loop - #2 by Llama8

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.