Blood Tether Debuff won't stop killing me

Leveling a new toon in Maj’Elka and got the Blood Tether debuff from one of the mobs. I killed the mod, potted up and started running, but realized I was still debuffed. It killed me a few seconds later due to no pots, so I re-spawned in the zone. After a few seconds, it started ticking again and I died shortly after that due to Blood Tether again. I re-spawned a second time and TP’d to End of Time, where I died again to Blood Tether. Respawned one final time and it happened again, so I logged out.

Logged back in and am now fine, but man did that suck!

I just had the same thing happen to me.

It happened again when I kept progressing through the main quest line. You need to log out to get rid of it. Luckily I had enough leech on my toon to finish the story and hit End of Time, so I just re-logged again.

Which version are you on? We implemented a fix for this issue in a previous update but we will look into it if it’s happening on later versions.

This issue is happening on the patch from today, 0.7.0G.

I was playing on 0.7.0F earlier, and saw the patch notes on Reddit so I closed the game and updated. When I logged back in and went back to Maj’Elka, that’s when it occurred the first time.

I’m not sure if it matters, but I am playing on Steam too.

I can confirm this happens in 0.7.0G, non-steam version.

We’ve found a fix for this. In the mean time, it appears to be specifically Blood Tethers from Oculorum Mortis enemies.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.