Bladedancer is dead?

Just out of curiousity… isn’t even a balaista main dmg skill rogue able to do T4 Jura? It’ll take some time for sure but it’s pretty much doable if you want to.

The whole topic reminds me about the time I played a double strike claw marauder and my friends made fun of me untill I facetanked the world. Everything can be made viable even if it’s not meta just deal with the power and speed differences.

Playing a build I like all day long > beeing a meta slave

1 Like

And u solve it? Nope u dont. You just sayd its unsustainable. You just drop this combo. And all youre suggestions about Sync Strike isnt working at 300+ monolits and at t4. Check video at this topic and then make build with youre suggestions and watch difference.

1 Like

Make build and check it you are aginst meta so do it. What is the problem?

1 Like

Umbral blades is stupid OP, so nerfing it in any way makes sense.

Well, as a Bladedancer enjoyer, can’t say much until the patch is up. We should remain calm, Rogue in general was stupid OP at some point, but it was nerfed VERY hard, bladedancer in particurlar suffers in the simple fact that spells are superior to melee skills, and bladedancer is mostly about melee skills.

Also the fact that there’s very little support for physical crit builds in general regarding uniques, everything there could be easily replaced with a T20 crafted item, with little to no loss. Bladedancer gets flat melee phys, not going phys is missing on that extra perk.

Dual wielding is strongly discouraged by the current tank meta, the extra damage is not needed, and you’re not only losing the bastion slot but taking extra damage from everything, is a no no.

As the endgame is all about defenses, you don’t need those great big idols, that on current version many of their effects are not working. It was reported, hopefully they will be fixed on 0.9, but if not… not a big deal as idols tend to be about covering resistances and health/armor, because tank meta.

Rogue has an unique DR source nobody has, glancing blows, and you have access to standard defenses and shield, as any other class, and 25% DR while moving is huge (if you can make a full uptime on it), making rogue potentially the most tanky of the classes, but truth is, other classes have much less opportunity cost covering resistances, gaining huge armor values (you will never get 5k armor with rogue unlike primalist/sentinel), extra health from passives/skills, shield support, or endurance support, or stupid powerful perks/skills that can hold the entire class on their own like lich/necromancer. Bottom-line is, having a perk nobody has doesn’t give you the edge all things considered, and you have to use it in a specific way to get full coverage of glancing blows…

Is a very complex issue and is not so much about the class but about the META and how things work in LE.

Since you requested it Llama sure: Shadow Daggers with Synchronized Strike/Umbral Blades-Bladestorm, Shadow Daggers Explosive Blades variant, Shadow Daggers Dancing Strikes Variant, Umbral Blades Poison Explosive Blades, Lightning Chakram Shurikens (new for this patch), Poison Flurry, Crit Synch Strike/Cascade, Ballista (even though it kinda sucks to scale, it can absolutely do T4 content).

Not all of these are S tier and some saw a nerf this patch (i.e. anything poison), but since Bladedancer has one of the best defensive kits in the game they can all do T4.

Can you please stop with the personal attacks, and definitely stop trying to pit content creators against each other. We’re all friends so it’s not gonna fly.

1 Like

Thats the thing…builds dont have to be s tier all the time to enjoy them.
If people only switch their mindset to “i play a build however i want to play it” rather than “i only listen to other peoples opinion” they quickly realize whats possible.
You can kill t4 julra with the shittiest zdps build if you know the bosses skillset.
It doesnt matter if you kill a boss in 10 seconds or in 2min.
And i honestly prefer a 2min fight with a balanced build rather than killing her in 10 sec with a broken build that gets nerfed next patch anyways.
Tldr Bladedancer has alot of builds…nothing is dead.

3 Likes

I sincerely don’t understand how the developers represent rogue. Combined with the fact that I don’t understand how developers represent endgame.

On these two issues, I have a clear conviction that wishful thinking is at odds with reality.

When i ask you about calling the build what did u sayd? You stop conversation. So thats not me personal attack you that is opposit. And i ask every streamer about builds at stream. Shadow daggers and dots + 2 crit builds all rogue had for now. Only you stop conversation. So i dont need youre opinion realy.

1 Like

No you certainly don’t, you’ve got the Phys Pen with Shadow Daggers covered now. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is actually a very funny thing. I like how “playing meta build isn’t necessary, just play what’s fun” is a thing, when it works along with stuff the devs are doing. But “doing XYZ will become mandatory, and break the game, if it’s the best or fastest way” is the argument, otherwise. I hate to break it to you, but if there are S tier builds in the meta, then playing S tier builds will be mandatory, because… same reasons why everything else that’s “the bestest way” will become mandatory.

It’s hilarious how this community loves having cake, eating it too AND getting 2nds and 3rds.

1 Like

Good build is a good build. It help you clear the game. Fun is different thing. I have fun when build that i like to play working. That is the point, If u play “for fun” with build that isn working i cant see fun in it.

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

Every build in LE can work if you put enough effort in it. Some builds simply work better then others because these aren’t balanced yet.

Sooner or later we might see LoL clickbate titels on LE builds because one build has 1.08% more dmg potential then the best build up to that point.

The only thing that matters is what the palyer want’s. I like to play spriggan and I like to play coop with my friends. For playing coop with my friends spriggan is the biggest dumpsterfire class possible but as long as they don’t mind it It don’t mind it either.

Sir, please don’t tell me what I think, especially when I don’t think it. I do not think Bladedancer is in a bad state.

2 Likes

“You can just ask Dreadfull or PerrythePig and they answer you that bladedancer in a bad state” I did not say this. I said I do not like the current state of Bladedancer, not that it is bad. I do not like how it feels, but I dont believe it feels bad." - Dr3adful

2 Likes

No problem. Bladedanser is great. Best calss in game with greatest potential. Dont need change anything at it. Dont need new items. And dont need update it. This topic was about good builds for class and for 80 massages i see only 1 massage with something that answer my question. Game is great! People are even greater.

They really are man! I love this game and the community is awesome. I’ve thoroughly enjoyed getting to know these people who share my love for a game that the devs also love and work so hard on. I’m so glad you agree <3

1 Like

You close conversation 30 massages ago, when i ask you about builds. Why you are steel here?

1 Like

I just wanted to share in your appreciation for the game and the community! It was such a wholesome comment that I couldn’t help myself.

1 Like

Yeah i think 1000 players of this game feel the same. It’s all thanks to streamers like you!

1 Like