Bladedancer - Corsair Set Bleed Umbral Blades Guide 0.8.5 - 100% Block | 3 Million Dps | Face Tank T4 Julra

Right but isn’t it just better to have 100% glancing blow and a different shield like bastion that doesn’t consume your glancing blow chance? I was doing this earlier with just the corsair helm for bleed duration etc and 100% block up close and still have 70%+ glancing blow since it is so easy to stack like 10-15 dusk shroud. I don’t think my block mitigation was more than 35% with corsair set it was pretty close. Idk either that or dual wield katanas with bleed / crit multi / melee dam and the passive that gives 50% bleed per sword seems better.

edit: also if you dual wield swords you can easily get 100% glancing blow.

The tooltip for online mode is wrong.
If you have offline characters, you will find that everything works properly.
You can still maintain 100% GB chance and 100% block chance at the same time with the set

About Bastion and Corsair set, as I said

Brand new player here mostly, just got a crit lich going and should be able to push it to 600 corruption pretty soon, but I was interested in this build, and was wondering if there was a super high investment version of it (with stuff that maybe I could start farming for with my lich)! Bonus points if it can use super rare items like Ravenous Void. Thanks for the great guide btw :).

Hey! Thanks a lot for this build, i’ll def try this out !
As a non theorycraft player, i love target farm a whole build, can you make a Planner with all the absolute BIS for this one ?

Can Mistia or anyone check my char? I surely have something wrong here Bladedancer, Level 89 (LE Beta 0.9.2c) - Last Epoch Build Planner
It’s an “old” char i created when your build was posted and i was trying it on empowered monos recently.
The main problem is that i get hit very hard often and i suspect i miss something.

The biggest problem would be your low HP.
I have at least 2800 HP in my example planner and you have half that.
I went into great detail in the survival mechanism part of guide , so you can check one by one to make sure what you’re missing .

1 Like

Thanks a lot Mistia, will do.