Beta 0.9j Patch Notes

Any plans on fixing this pls:

1 Like

:+1: :stuck_out_tongue: if anyone is having this problem, make sure RoS is not active when you load into a MoF Echo map - its a workaround that seems to solve it for now.

1 Like

I also agree, I shouldn’t be able to see chat period if it’s disabled.

All bug fixes are good things, but prioritization seems very odd.

Multiplayer dungeons and multiplayer Echoes are a mess right now. Many are reporting there is no way to play 4 players in Echoes and dungeons are so buggy multiplayer that they are not worth trying. These issues likely impact the most end-customers.

From a class perspective, Necro needed zero help and basically no gear to achieve endgame success, yet this patch seems to be a love letter to that class directly. Whereas other classes suffer from a cohesive set of skills (Forge-Guard, Shaman) and supporting nodes to achieve similar results. Some classes only have 1-2 viable builds, where the Necro has at least 6 that need zero difficult to get items.

Prioritization of fixes just seems…odd.

Prioritisation is probably just odd to us because we dont have the information required to know what is going on that influences the devs list of things to do.

I expect its just a factor of how much effort (time/manpower/difficulty etc) a particular issue will take to fix and what can be fixed quickly vs what needs a lot more analysis and dev to find and fix.

and I suppose, there is the subjective issue too - for some, one bug may be FAR more important than to others because it effects their specific play more than others. E.g. I would rather they fix a FG quest issue than multiplayer MoF for no reason other than I dont generally play multiplayer. nothing more.

2 Likes

Both Frenzied Onslaught and Warrior’s Entrance don’t work with Skull Crusher in Bear form.

Could you look into this bug? It would be very much appreciated :bear:

Ok, I’m not sure what “RoS” is here. Please enlighten me. I know I’ll feel foolish when you spell it out but so be it.

Using Lunge more than 15 times in a session still crashes the game for me. Each time I use Lunge, the game freezes for a longer and longer period of time before eventually I press Lunge and the game just stops responding completely.

Wow, the new skeletal mage attacks look awful :exploding_head: The whole appeal of having an army of projectile shooting minions was the visuals and now they’re just waving their staves at an empty air.

If this was an optimization then it should have been added as a graphical option. If not then I can’t imagine how someone thought that this looks good. Probably the end of me using my minion build then.

I watched that video and the cryomancer has no projectile anymore.

If im not mistaken, this is a huge nerf to roidmage build? The build no longer ‘clears’ with its frost bolts, but only has a single target attack, meaning it can’t clear by himself anymore because it has no aoe / splash?

Am i getting this right?

Can we get some reduction to the damage output on some of these higher end mobs? Taking as much damage reduction as I can/has dropped for me, and still getting constantly one shot. Between Online latency, and speed of these attacks, getting out of the way of a lot of things isn’t working well. Or just flat out getting one shot from off screen with no indicators.

lightning meteor visual has problem with fire and lightning at the sametime.

Ring of Shields.

Known issue, not intended.

Or option #3, it’s a bug. They happen in games, not sure if you’ve noticed.

1 Like

no se como será en otros idiomas, pero los hispano hablantes tenemos bastantes problemas con el tema del filtro de lenguaje, acepta algunos “insultos” y te bannea algunas palabras sin sentido… y mas cuando en Español usamos muchos insultos son de buen rollo así que nos habéis quitado mas de la mitad de las formas de expresarnos :rofl:

any chances in the near feature for a fix to totems (thorn totems and storm totems) stopping to attack when we press “A” key?

I don’t see increased damage per shadow with shadow cascade, is a pity… Armor shred duration still doesn’t work in rogue idol affixes.

The character sheet is still completely broken, weapon attack speed (the more/less multiplier based you weapon’s base speed…) is still either not working or not shown on the character sheet.

Still shift has a stuck in place effect at the start.

You guys remember rogue exists as a playable class, yeah?

Anyways thanks for the constant updates. Keep up the good work.

We don’t prioritize classes for hot fixes, it’s more that we have a lot of moving parts happening at once. I can see how sometimes patch notes could look odd but that is because we have multiple departments working on different projects all the time. The necromancer minions adjustments were to supplement vfx improvements/projectile clarity in combat (we are also aware that for some players they are not working correctly). Our goal is when we do vfx pushes like this, we also try to optimize as we go so we don’t have to return to optimize it later in another pass.

We are still working on trying dungeon bug fixes and sorry to hear that playing with 4 players feels rough right now. I guarantee that we are trying to improve that experience with optimization pushes with every hotfix (just like this one) which will also be helping in group play.

2 Likes

I think I might have found the root cause of this, which we have a fix in the pipeline for. What abilities do you have on your action bar when this crash happens? I would like to double check to confirm our fix will address this case as well.

I have Hammer Throw, Rebuke, Smite, Lunge and Forge Strike.

Same crash for me. Forge Guard.
I have: Forge Strike, Shield Bash, Lunge, Smite, Rive

Edit: just crashed on a Spellblade on a Surge. It might be any movement/teleport skill.